Saturday, August 13, 2016

Table of contents of Dandakam, Gadhyam and Panjarams translated by me till August 2016

Table of contents  of Dandakam,  Gadhyam   and Panjarams   translated  by me till  August 2016

By
P.R.Ramachander




I wrote in my posting  in 2011 (http://rajathathablog.blogspot.in/2016/05/bhujangams-dandakams-gadhyams.html ) that I have translated till then (in 11 years)   600 stotra rathnas and I had given a list of 6 Gadhyams    and Dandakams   translated by me . I was doing a stock taking   since a few days . I find  that as of now I have translated  1200 stotra rathnas   and of them  the number of  Dandakam . Gadhyam and Panjarams     are  9 . I have drawn a table of  contents.Just click on the Url    in the fourth column    and then you would see  my translation.

Dandakam, Gadhyam  and Panjaram
1
S
Dathathreya

Datha  Panjaram

2
S
Garuda

Garuda  Dandakam

3
S
Rama

Raghu Veera  Gadyam

4
S
Sani

SAni Vajra Panjarika  Stotram

5
S
Saraswathi

Shyamala  Dandakam

6
S
Shanmuga

Subramanya  Dandakam

7
S
Shanmuga

Subrahmanya  Gadyam

8
S
Vishnu

Vishnu Panjara  Stotra

9
S
Vishnu

Dwadasa Nama Panjara



No comments: