Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bhoothanathane Kanumaaraganam(Malayalam)


Bhoothanathane Kanumaaraganam(Malayalam)

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander
    (This soulful Malayalam prayer  was taken by me from a book  called Stotra Mala, published by Devi Book Stall,Kodungallor)

1.Swamiye kananam , Swamiye Kananam,
Sri Bhootha nadhane  kanumaarakanam

I want  to see God, I want to see  God,
I must able to see  Bhoothanadha(Lord of all beings)

2. Swamiye kananam , Swamiye Kananam,
Harihara puthrane  Kanumarakanam

I want to see  God, I want to see  God,
I must be able to see   the son of  Lord  Shiva   and Lord Vishnu

3.Harihara puthranai Sabari mala vaazhum ,
Sri Bhoothanadhane  Kanumarakam.

I must   be able    to  see  The Bhootha Nadha,
Who as son of  Shiva and Vishnu lives on Sabari mountain

4.Easwara puthranai  jathanayeedina,
Sri Bhoothanadhane  kanumarakanam

I must be able     to see  the Bhootha Nadha ,
Who was   born as    the son of  Lord Shiva.

5.Indukaladhara  soonuvai   mevunna  ,
Sundara  gahrane kanumarakanam

I must be able to see  the god with pretty body,
Who  is the     son of Lord Shiva who wears  the crescent.

6.Uthram thirunalil  udbhavicheedunna,
Moorthiyaam ayyane  kanamaraganam

I must be   able to see  the God   who is  our “Sir”,
Who was born in the     star  of Uthram.

7. Swamiye kananam , Swamiye Kananam,
Swami padambujadasanayeedenam.

I want to see God, I want to see  God,
And I want to become slave to the lotus feet of that  God.

8. Swamiye kananam , Swamiye Kananam,
Swami Padambuje     cherumarakanam.

I want to see  God, I want to see  God,
I must be able  to merge   with the lotus feet of that   God.

9.Ananda muthiyaam aayyappane  sadaa,
Dhyanichu  vaazhthuvaan   bhagyamudakanam

I must be lucky to meditate   and praise  always,
That personification   of divine   joy.

10.Sarva   soubhagya pradhayakan aakunna,
SArvesane   sadaa  kanumaarakanam.

I must be able to see  always  that God  of all,
Who  is the one who can bless us with all types of luck.

11.Kanumarakanam, Kanumarakanam,
Ayyappa Swamiye  Kanumarkanam.

I must be able to see , I must be able to see ,
I must be able to see  that  God Ayyappa.



No comments: