Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Sixty eight stotras of Adhi Sankara translaed

  Sankara in English with translation

Adhi Sankara is supposed to have lived only for 32 years . In this short period , he is supposed to have written 114 works , of which 80 are prayers , some of them addressed to gods and some explaining his philosophical doctrine of advaitha. Out of these God had been responsible to translate 68 works in to English through me .I know I am not even equal dust of the feet of the great scholars and saints who wrote commentaries on Sankara’s work . But my work was meant for the ordinary youngster , who does not know Sanskrit nor know his mother toungue .I wanted that young man to know that these works are really great and are up to the international standards . If among the 1000 people who read whatever I have done at least one feels that he should further read more scholarly commentaries and wants to consult great scholars to further his understanding , the purpose of this ignoramus is achieved . PLease help me to share with those interested in having this great work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ceelTmLcHvJntVyNHt_SjFw5udywBhv_/view?usp=sharing

No comments: