Friday, March 8, 2019

Sri Ranganatha Maanaseeka stotram (telugu)


Sri Ranganatha  Maanaseeka stotram (telugu)

By
Smt. R.S.Subbulakshmi

Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander



(The author was a great social reformer, who was the first  Hindu woman who graduated from Madras  presidency)

1.Hey devaa, naavinnaappamulu kaikoni Rakshimpave Rangesaa,
Naa  SAnkalpa  vikalpamulu neeku  Ubhaya  Cauvery  Madhyamulu

Oh God , please  receive  my entreaties  and protect  me, Oh Lord  of Sri Ranga,
My determinations and  options  are  the middle of two Cauvery rivers to you.

2.Naa dehamulu   neekku  Sri Ranga  Kshethramulu,
Naa  SApthabharanamulu neekku  SAptha  prakaramulu

My  body  is to to you  the temple  Of Sri Ranga,
My seven ornaments  are  to you  , your seven ramparts

3.Naa Rajogunamulu neekku  Hema sikaramulu,
Naa garvamulu neekku  Garuda  Sthmbhamulu

My regal  characters  are to you,  your golden  spires.
My pride   is to you  the  Garuda  pillar  before you

4.Naa vivekamulu neekku  vimana  sthanamulu,
Naa kama  krodhamulu neekku  swarna kavadamulu

My   wisdom  is to you  the roof of your sanctum,
My passion and anger  are to you, your  golden doors

5.Naa Jnaana  vairagyamulu , neekku  dwara palakulaina  jaya vijayulu,
Naa purushakaramulu  nee aaspadha  sayanamulu

My divine knowledge  and detachment  are  to your  security guards –Jaya and Vijaya
Mu haughtiness   is   your place of sleep  , which depend on you

6,Naa moha jaalamulu, neekku  padarchana sri thulasi  kusumamulu,
Naa sukha  sambogamulu  neekku chandhanaadhi lepamulu

My  sports  of desire  are to you the thulasi   flowers  used to worship your feet
My pleasure   and enjoyment  are to you , the passtes like sandal   that you apply

7.naa mohamulu  neekku nava  rathna  kirretamulu,
Naa jaamulu neekku  kasthuri thilakamu

My  desires  to you  is your nine gem studded  crown,
My   make   up is to you the  Musk thilaka that  you wear

8.Naa vachanamulu  neeku  sahasra naamamulu,
Naa  Bhakthi sraddhalu  neekku nenu  vesina Vana Malalu

My   words are  to  you, your  one thousand  names
My   acts  of devotion are  the forst garlands that I put to you

9.Naa sravana  keerthanamulu  neekku makara  kundalamulu  ,
Naa jnaandriyamulu neekku neeranjana   dhoopa dheepamulu

The songs  that I have heard  are to you  your  ear  globes
My  organs of wisdom are  to you   , the lamp  and scented smokes  of yours

10.Naa kolaahalanulu  neekku ganda  nadhamulu
Naa shubhashubamulu neekku maha  neivedhyamulu

The  big noise that I make are to you  the throat sound meant   to worship you,
The good and bad of mine, are the great offerings  offered to you

11.Naa rasa gandhamulu  neekku  thamboolamulu,
Naa sancharamulu  neekku pravakshanamulu

The  scented essences of mine   are your  THamboola,
My travels are  the circumambulations  offered to you

12.Naa Sambhoga  sayanamulu  neekku pranaamulu  ,
Naa vivahaaramulu  neekku  stotramulu

My sleep after  making love  is salutations  offered to you
My  day to day affairs   are  to you  , prayers  to you

13,Naa santhoshamulu  neekku garudaathi  vahanamulu,
Naa karmendrinayamulu neekku  nirtha geetha  vaadhyamulu

My   happiness   is the  rides  like Garuda  to you,
My  organs  of  duty  are  to you dance and music played

14.Naa jaagrath swapna  sushupthulu , neekku chathra  chamara AAlavattamu
Antharangamanavinee  , kaikoni , nannu  rakshimbave  Rangesa

All my   activities done  during state of wake up  , dream  and sleep   are  to you the umbrella  fan  and all others  offered to you,
Please  accept  these  my mental  requests and look after  me  , Oh Lord of Sriranga

15.Nirvarthakaa , Dheena saranyaa  , nikila  jaga  maayaa  moha anthakaaraa,
Raganayaki  kucha kumbha  priyaa , Sri Ranganathaa , Namasthe Namasthe nama

Oh God   who accomplishes everything  who is merciful to the suffering, who fills the entire world with  the darkness  of illusion,
Oh Lord who likes the pot like breasts of  Ranganayaki,Ny salutations and salutations oh Lord of Sri Ranga


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Had it been n Tamil, I would love and sing better.