Thursday, September 3, 2020

Prayers to those who are born in Moola star

Prayers to  those born in star  Moola    മൂലം மூலம்  మూల   मूल- Planet concerned Kethu/God  Hanuman

 

By

P.R.Ramachander




a.Nakshatra  Gayathri

 

Om Anjana  puthraya  Vidmahe,

Vayu kumaraya deemahi

tHanno  Hanumath prachodayath

 

Let me meditate on son of anjana,

Let son of Wind God give me higher  intellect,

Let Hanuman illuminate  my mind

 

b.Prayers to  God

 

Akshadhi rakshasa haram, Dasa kanda darpa,
Nirmoolanam, Raghuvarangri saroja bhaktham,
Seetha vishahya Ghana dukha nivarakam tham,
Vayo sutha, galitha bhanu maham namami.

 

I salute Him, who shines like the Sun,
Who killed Rakshasas like Aksha,
Who destroyed the pride of the ten headed,
Who is the devotee of lotus feet of Rama,
Who removed the great sorrow of Sita,
And who is the son of Wind God.

 

Maama pasya pasya dayaya nija drushti pathair,
Maam raksha raksha paritho ripu dukha punjaan,
Vasyam kuru trijagatham vasudadhi paanaam,
May dehi dehi mahatheem vasudhaam sriyam cha.

 

Please see, see me with real feeling of mercy,
Please save, save me from the hands of enemies,
Make my slave the three worlds and their kings,
And please give, give me wealth and fame.

 

c.Prayers   to star

 

SAnkara  desika   SAntha poorana,

Anna moola devi , Sahaya  krupe

 

Star who is filled with  the peace  of Sankara  the Guru,

Oh Moola  devi of food  ,please  take  mercy and help me

 

d.Vishnu SAhasra nama names  to be chanted

 

. Moolam I  Padam   (Moolaa in Telugu/Kannada) 
Stavya Stavapriya Sthothram Shthuthi Sthothaarana-Priyaha
Purna Purayithã Punya Punya Keerti Ranamayaha
Moolam II  Padam
Manojavas Theerthagaro Vasurédhã Vasupradhaha
Vasupradho Vãsudevo Vasur Vasumanã-Havihi
Moolam III  Padam
Satgati Sathkriti Satta Satbooti Satparayanaha
Shoora Seno Yajushresta Sannivasa Suyamuhaha

Moolam IV  Padam

Bhootãvaso Vãsudevo Sarvãsu Nilayo Nalaha
Darphaha Darpadho Dhrupto Durdharo-Dhãparãjitaha

No comments: