Thursday, June 23, 2022

Easwara Prarthana(Prayer to god)

Easwara  Prarthana(Prayer to god)

 

By

Mahakavi  Ulloor  Parameswara iyer

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


1.Deivame  , pakalum Ravum

Kai Vanangunnu ninne jnan

Papakum  yenikkennum

Kavalai nilkkanam  Vibho

 

Oh god, day and night

I am saluting you  with clasped hands

For ever  to make sins stay away from me,

Oh Lord please stand as protection

 

2.Aalambamarumillatha 

Balan jnan Karuna nidhe

Malakathjhi kanijenne

Palanam cheyyane vibho

 

I am a  boy  without  ,

Any one  to lean oh treasure  of mercy

After removing the problem , with mercy

Oh Lord   , you have to look after me

 

3.Bhayameka maari dukha-

Mayamaam   loka yathrayil

Jayam jnan neduvaan thellu,

Dhyayundakane  Vibho

 

In this journey of life  , full of

Fear as well as sorrow

For me to get  victory , please,

Show me some  kindness oh lord

 

4.Nerathe jnan unaranam

Nerathin vilayorkkanam

Ner atham vare  nirthanam

Neratha  nila nedenam

 

I should realize  early

I should remember  the cost of time

Till the end I should be honest

And attain an unenviable  position

 

5.Jayaichalum  Jagan Nadha

Jayichalum Dhaya  nidhe

Jayichalum  Deva  Deva

Jayichalum Maha prabho

 

Be victorious lord of universe

Be victorious , treasure of mercy

Be victorious  God of Gods

Be victorious Oh Great Lord

 

No comments: