Friday, November 8, 2019

Do you believe your God has life?


Do you believe   your  God has  life?

By
P.R.Ramachander

(I read  something similar   in whatsapp  and  I rewrote it  .Unless  you have faith that  “God is God”, he will never come before you)


There was a great   devotee  of Lord Rama  ,
Every minute  he would chant   “Hare Rama”,
Before   a pretty   statue   Of Rama,
And he   would  say”Rama, I believe you   are,
My God  , Please come before  me.”

God never   came before  him    and  ,
He became sad   and thought  ,
“ This Rama   is not    a God at all”
And  put that Rama’s   statue  ,
In a shelf     and closed   it.

He then bought   a Krishna’s   statue  ,
And started worshi  Him,
ping
And he lit  a sweet  smelling  Agarbathi  .
Before his new  God, but suddenly  he opened ,
His shelf, tied  a cloth at  the nose of Rama’s Statue.

Suddenly  Lord   Rama appeared  before the devotee,
The devotee   was taken aback   and asked  the god  ,
“Why now?”and God Rama said, “now  only  , you believed,
That  I have life  and can  come   before  you .”

No comments: