Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Sarva rogaan Nivaraya (Cure all diseases)


Sarva rogaan  Nivaraya
(Cure  all diseases)

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander



(This very rare  , unusual   and timely prayer  requesting  Lord Shiva   to cure all diseases   was sent to me  in Malayalam script(attached)  by my friend Sri,Raja Sundareswaran  .Please chant it again and again.My humble thanks to my friend  Sri Raja Sundareswaran) 

1.Vaidhyanatha   Mahadeva,
BHavamaya  bhishagwara,
Paramesa   dhayalo me,
Sarva  rogan Nivaraya

Oh   Great God   Vaidhyanatha,
The doctor who cures   all diseases  of the soul,
Oh  greatest  God, eho is kind  to me,
Please cure   all diseases

2.Mrutyunjaya  Jagad  Bandho,
Gireesa, girija  pathe,
Niranjana  nikamam  they ,
Bhogaan  roodaan  nivaraya

Oh God who won over death, Friend of the world,
God of the  mountain, Husband of Girija,
Oh spotless one, please   cure  ,
Greed   , desire    and    anger

3.Anamaya  , munijneya,
Anasraya   janaasrayaa,
Anaadhasya    chiraan rogaan,
Akhilaan  may nivarayaA

Oh God free from diseases  and friend of sages,
He who looks after those people   who do not have  any one to depend on,
Please   cure all   the    long time diseases,
Of those   who do not have any  one

4.Maheswara Maha baho,
Thushara kara shekhara,
Nitilaaksha   nijaan  rogaan
Nikhilaan  may nivaraya

Oh great God  , OH god with great hands,
He who  keeps the one  who creates the snow,
Oh God with eyes on forehead, Please  cure,
All  the diseses which are real.

5.Akhilesa  , thrayee  vedhyaa,
Agni   Chandra arka lochana,
Sadhaashivaa  , saddaa rogaan,
SAkalaan    nivaaraya

Oh God of all who wears the three.,
Who has  fire , moon and sun as  eyes,
Oh Lord Sadashiva, please   cure ,
All the diseases  which are always there

6.Prabho, pasupathe  , santha,
Deva deva  Dhayanidhe,
Adhya May  vividhaan    rogaan,
Vaidhya nadha  Nivaraya

Oh Lord, lord  of all beings who is peaceful,
Oh  God of gods  , Oh  treasure of mercy,
Oh  Vaidhyatha , pleas cure   different types,
Of diseases    of mine

7.Sarva  , bhavyambudhe, Viswa-
nNadha, Sankada  mochaka,
Bhishageeswara , may theevraan,
Rogaanaasu  nivaraya

Oh Lord Shiva, Oh ocean  of humility,
Oh Lord of universe  , Oh  Lord who frees us from sorrow,
Oh God who is a doctor  , please  cure,
Me   form all  serious  diseases

8.Bhoothi bhoosha  , bhoothesa,
Bhoori  Dakshinya  sevadhe,
Sanathana  Vibho rogaan,
SAmoolam may  Nivaraya

Oh Lord  of all beings who applies ash,
Who serves  all   with  mercy  ,
Oh Perennial lord , Please ,
Uproot and cure  my diseases

9.Sarveswara  , sadhaadharaa,
Sachidananda   Sankara,
Raagaadhi   rogaan, nisseshaan,
Kaamaare    may Nivaraya

Oh God of all  ,  who supports  every one,
One who is divinely happy, Oh Sankara,
Completely cure   my diseases of passion,
Oh killer   of Manmaadha

10.Bhaktha vaathsalya vaaraase  ,
Vaidhyanadha  rujanthaka,
Vinaa vilambam  sarvaan may,
Roga bheejaan  nivaraya

Oh darling of devotees who is god of time,
Oh Lord of doctors, he who destroys diseases,
Without delay cure all  my,
Seeds of all   diseases.





1 comment:

Stephenie Brown said...

Herpes is a serious and recurrent disease that cannot be cured by American doctors through medication or injections, but the best way to deal with herpes is to take medicinal plants for permanent treatment. I am here to appreciate Dr. James for his use. An herbal remedy for treating my herpes virus. I have been living with this virus for about 3 years and 6 months and it was a really serious problem for me, I was so confused that I was taking some medication for treatment but all my efforts were in vain, I sat down one morning via the internet and then saw some testimonials about That Dr James was treating people from the herpes virus / HIV and AIDS and I immediately contacted Dr. James at his email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. I told him about my problems and he told me he needed to be cured. He gave me instructions and what I followed correctly, so he prepared a herbal remedy and sent me what I had used for three weeks and was cured. Everything was a dream for me and my herpes disappeared forever. Thank you Dr. James and maybe you have more strength and wisdom to heal more. I don't know if there is a person who is infected with the herpes virus, or any kind of disease, LIKE ... Diabetes, Cancer, HIV / AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis A&B, Cardiac Diseases, Chronic Diseases, Jaundice, Epilepsy, Lupus, Brain, Spinal Peat, eczema, kidney disease, ACME, posterior penile, dengue schizophrenia, Get in touc with Dr. James and relieve your illnesses because he is a very good and honest herbal doctor, he also known as the herbal root godfather. Contact him now by email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com whatsapp or call him at +2348152855846