Friday, February 18, 2022

Namaskaram( salutations)

Namaskaram( salutations)

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


Anyadha Saranam Nasthi , thwameva  Saranam mama

Thasmadh  karnuya bhavena Raksha , Raksha Maheswara

 

I d not have any protection about you, you only are my protection

And so please in a merciful mod, Oh Great God   Protect, protect me

 

Yani kani cha  paapaani , janmanthara  kruthani cha

Thani thani  vinasyanti  pradakshina padhe padhe

 

The sins done this or that waydone in previous births

Would get destroyed themselves  by and bye for every  going round

 

Devadhi deva sarvajna, sachidananda  vigraha

Uma ramana  bhoothesa praseedha parameswara

 

Oh God of Gods  , all knowing one who has form of divine joy

Husband of Uma, lord of Bhoothas, divine God , be pleased

 

Kara charana  krutham vaa kayajam karmajam vaa

Sravana  nayanajam vaa manasam vaa aparadham

Vihitham avihitham vaa sarvamethath kshamasva

Jaya jaya Karunabdhe Sri Maha  deva shambho

 

Please pardon Oh lord
All those acts committed by me,
By hands, by action, by body or
By hearing, by my sight, or by my mind,
Whether they are proper or improper..
Victory oh victory, Oh, ocean of mercy,
Oh, The greatest of Gods and Oh benevolent one.

 

Deerga danda  Namaskaram

Nirlajjo Guru Sannidhou

Sareeram artham pranam cha

Sath gurubhyo nivedhayeth

 

Salutations by  falling like a stick on ground

Without any shame in front  of the Guru

Offering to the   great  Guru

Body  , wealth    as well as soul

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Namaskaram sir, I was looking for vijayaprada stotram. Could you please guide me to the link, if you have it translated to English already? I heavily refer to your translation to English for my daughter who is 11. Thank you so much for the initiative sir !