Friday, February 18, 2022

Prayer to get rid of liabilities and debts –twenty one names of Angaraka(Mars)

 Prayer to get rid  of liabilities   and debts –twenty one names of Angaraka(Mars)Given by Sengalipuram

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


(On Tuesday,  after worshipping mars(Angaraka) read the following 21 names of him, draw three lines from east to west  before the photo of the God and   erase them by your left feet .All your debts will vanish)

 

Angaraka maha bhaga Bhagawan baktha vathsalam,
Thwam namami mamasesham runamasu vinasaya. 1

Oh God who burns like ember, who is a great God,
Who is very merciful to his devotees, my salutations to you,
And I request, please destroy all my loans completely.

Runa rogadhi daridryam ye chanye hyapamruthyuve,
Bhaya klesa manasthapa nasyanthu mama sarvadha. 2

Please always destroy debts, diseases, poverty ,
Untimely death, fear , sufferings and mental turmoil .

Runa dukha  vinasaya, puthra  santhana  hethave

Maarjaayaamya sitha rekhaa  thisro janma samudh bhava

 

Oh Lord who removes sorrow of debt, who is the cause for getting  son as a child

I am erasing the black lines that  I have drawn so that my birth  becomes success

 

Dukha  Daurbhagya naasaaya , sukha  santhana  hethave

Krutha rekha  thraayaam   vama padath samarjayamyaham

 

He who destroys sorrow and bad luck, who grants joy and sons

I am wiping of the lines drawn by me by my left   feet

No comments: