Sunday, May 10, 2020

Pratha smarana Stotram of Lord Vishnu


Pratha smarana  Stotram    of  Lord Narayana 

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

1.Pratha  smarami  Bhava  Bheethi maharthi  santhyai,
Narayanam Garuda vahanamabja nabham,
Grahaabhi   bhoothavara varana mukthi hethum ,
Chakrayudham  tharuna  varija  pathra  nethram

In the morning  I remember him who subsidises the great  pain of  birthdeath cycle,
Who is Narayana, rides on Garuda, has  a lotus  on his belly,
Who was the reason for salvation  of an elephant  which was caught,
Who holds  Chakra weapon , who is a lad  with eyes like  lotus leaf

2.Prathar namami  manasaa vachasaa cha moordhaa,
Padara vinda yugalam  paramasya  pumsa,
Narayanasya  narakarnva tharanasya  ,
Parayana pravana  vipra   parayanasya.

I salute in the morning by mind, word and head,
The lotus like feet of the divine   God,
Of Narayana who  helps us   cross  the ocean of hell,
Who is  expert in chantin g Vedas   and a great  support to  Brahmins.

3.Prathar  bhajami  Bhaja tham abhayangaram tham,
Praak sarva janma krutha papa   bhayapa  hathyai
Yo graham vakthrapathithaangri gajendra  ghora,
Soka pranasana karo  Dhrutha  Sankha chakra.

In the morning I sing about him   who grants  protection,
Who destroys all the sins done   in several births,
Who holding  the conch and the chakra destroyed,
The sorrow of the elephant king whose feet was caught by the crocodile

1 comment:

Tejaraj K said...

awesome! I really appreciate the amazing work you have been doing. and in fact, this article was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself from sharing it with my blog readers.

I have mentioned you in one of my recent blog posts here:
click here

would you mind if I ask you to check it out and share it with your fans and followers?

If you share it, I'll be highly grateful for your kind act. If not I'll still appreciate your work, no hard feelings.

Thanks!

Regards,
Spiritual Teja
spiritual information
click here