Tuesday, May 19, 2020

After Carona came , daily with tears in eye , I chant this Malayalam prayer:-

After Carona came , daily with tears in eye , I chant this Malayalam prayer:-

By
Raja Thatha



(First time in my life I am typing in Malayalam and tamil in the computer for the first time I am translating from English in to Tamil,first time after I passed my SSLC. .Pardon me for mistakes)

In Malayalam
മാരുതാധീശ്വരാ, നിൻ കൃപാ വർഷത്താൽ ,
പാരിനെ കാക്കണേ നാരായണ
ലോകത്തിൽ യെങ്ങുമേ മംഗള പൂമാരി
ലോകൈക നായകാ തൂ കി ടെ ണെ

Malayalm typed In English

Maruthadheeswara , nin krupa varshathaal,
Parine kaakane Narayana,
Lokathil yengume Mangala Poomari,
Lokaika nayaka Thookidename.

If you prefer chant this Tamil Translation

குருவாயூரப்பா உன் தயவு மழையினால் ,
உலகத்தை காக்க வேண்டும் , நாராயணா
உலகெங்கும் மங்கள பூ மழை ,
உலகின் நாயகா நீ , பெய்ய வைத்திட, வேண்டும்

English translation

Oh Lord Guruvaurappa , using your rain of mercy,
Please protect this entire world, Oh Narayana.
Oh Lord of the entire world, all over the world,


Make the rain of flower of all that is good , come.

No comments: