Thursday, May 7, 2020

Ambal Mansa Poojai (Tamil)


Ambal  Mansa  Poojai  (Tamil)

By
Aandavan Pichai

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Aandavan Pichai – Sage of Kanchi

(I have taken this great  prayer from https://mahaperiyavaa.blog/2015/01/27/aandavan-pichai/ .This prayer can be downloaded in tamil from there)

1.Karumbu villendhi   kanayaam   malar   iynthum  kayyil yenthi,
Virumbiye  iru karathil   pasangusathai  yenthi
Arumbum  ila nakayum , anbu  thathumbum malar  vizhikalum
Yen irum  manam  thannai  kantham poal  eernthathmma

Holding    the bow of sugarcane and the five flower arrows  in her hand,
And willingly holding   the rope and goad  in her  two hands,
Her  budding smile and  flower like eyes  ebbing with  love,
Are  drawing  my steel like  heart  like   a magnet.

2.padamalar  chilambolikka pakshamudan  vanthu,
Adiyen   idhaya Malar peedam thannil irundhu  arul cheivaye
Udhaya   ravi pondra undhan udal oliyaal, yen,
Madham  yenum irul   agathi magizhnthu   yennai  kaappaye

Come with anklets of your  lotus like feet making sound  ,
Please come in the platform of my   flower  like   heart,
By the  luster  of your body resembling the rising sun,
Remove  the darkness  of pride and   with happiness  protect me.

3. Sirassennum  sri purathil Chinthamani  Grahathil,
Aravindha  ithazhkal  Aayiram konda  Sri Chkaramennum
Simmasanathil  aranudan  ikkyamai amarntharulvai  Thaaye

In the Chinthamani   Gruha  in the sripura   which is my head,
In the throne  called  Sri chakra, made  of  thousand   petals,
Of the lotus flower, Please sit  merged   with him.

4.Pavana Gangai neeraal padhyam   alithen amma,
Devarum  virumbum divyamana  Arghyam   Alithen
Poovathu kondu cheitha panneeraal Aachamaneeyamum,,
Nee vanthu   yethu kondu yen yethiril  nirppaye

Oh Mother I offered you the divine  ganges water  to wash your feet,
And I gave   you water  to drink which would have been loved  even by devas
And I offered water   for inner purification by offering rose water  made of flowers
Please come and accept   them and   stand before  me, please.

5.Uthamamaana  manthra japam   cheitha  kalasa  theertham,
Saptha nadhikalin theertha  gangaabhishekamum  cheithen
Chitham magizha pannier kalantha   chanthanamum,
Uthamiye  unakku  abhishekam  panni  paninthen.

Using the   water in kalasa  over which  great  mantras  have  been chanted,
And sing for it  waters from seven rivers, I did anointing of  Ganges to you,
Oh  great lady , for your  mind to be happy, I anointed you  ,
With sandal paste  mixed in  rose water  and  bowed  before you.

6.Suddha vasthrangal kondu bhakthiyaaka   thudaithu,
Putham puthiya chem. Pattadai  kondu  vanthen ,
Chithra  velai cheitha ravikkai  aninthu,
Muthu rathna  peedam thannilamarntharulvai  ammaa, nee

I  wiped    you with clean clothes   with devotion,
And I brought   very new  red   silk cloths to you,
Oh mother   please on the gem and pearl studded seat,
Wearing a  blouse in which art  work has   been done.

7.Kasthuri thilakaamodu, karu vizhiketha    Mayyum,
Basma chinthooramittu parimala    gandham  poosi,
Hasthamum   padha  malarum azhakaaka  chem. Panjootti,
Alankaram  palavum cheithen, ammaa nee yetharulvai.

Along with musk  thilak  , kajal suitable to her black eye,
I applied   sacred  ash and sweet smelling chendhoora and  I applied sandal paste  for her,
And then applied  red plant juices to has palm and feet
And like that  I did her several decorations, Oh mother   accept them

8.Manamigu  malarkalodu Malaigal  pala punainthu,
Vanakkamai un kazhuthil sirasinil   niraya chootti.
Kanakillaa   malarkalaal un karunai    thiru namam  koori,
Inakkamai un padhathil   Archanai  cheithen thaaye

After making many garlands with many perfumed flowers,
Making you to wear large number  on your  nrck with salutations,
By using innumerable flowers   chanting   your kind   divine names,
With obedience  I worshipped     your feet , oh mother

9.Aran ida  bagam amarnthai  pothi,
AAruyir  anaithayum  padaithai  pothi
Imavaan magalai  Udithaai pothi
EErezhu ulagavum Kaappai pothi
Uyirukku  oliyoottum umaye  pothi
Oomaikku   aruliya   un Arul pothi
Yen thai   karpaka  kodiye pothi
Ekambaran illarasi  pothi
Iynthu  malar kanai  karathai  pothi
Ondriya  thavathaal uyarnthai  pothi
Oraayiram peyar  udayaai  pothi
Kandhanai  thantha   sundari pothai

I worship her who sits on left side  of our lord,
I worship her who created  all  the beings on earth
I worship  her who was born as daughter  of Himalayas
I worship her  who protects   all the fourteen worls
I Worship uma , who adds luster   to all souls
I worship her kindness which blessed a  Dumb man
I worship our mother  who is wish giving climber
I Worship the consort  of Lord Ekambara
I worship her who holds in her hand five   flower  arrows
I worship her who became great due to deep penance
I worship her who has  one thousand names
I worship  the beauty   who gave us Skanda

10.Paar kadalil  palli kollum  Padmanabhan   SAhodariye
Palingu  sambraani dhoopam parivodalithalithen

Oh Sister  of Lord Vishnu   who  sleeps  on the ocean of milk
Oh Mother I offered   to crystal incense smoke   with grace

11.Padmasanathil  amarum  paripoorna peroliye,
Pasuvin   nei dheepam yethi  paadi  paninthen thaaye

Oh complete great luster who sits  on lotus pose,
I lighted the lamp of cow’s ghee and offered to you oh mother.

12.Vagai vagayai  chithraanangal  , iniya thayir  , nei paal  , thenum
Pancha vidha  bakshanangal paal   pongal  payasamum , muppazham.
Drakshayodu muthirntha pala  kanikalum , oppilaa chuvai  miguntha.
Manamigum  paanangalum  thuppizhatharkku  yetha nalla vasanai
 thamboolangalum  ippothu kondu vanthen  , yethu  kolvai
Ammaa

Varieties and varieties  of mixed rice, sweet curd, ghee  , milk., honey
Five types  of eatables, Milk , Pongal  , payasam, mango, jack and Banana,
Very many types of fully   mature fruits along with grapes, Very attractive drinks ,
which have  Incomparable tastes, very sweet smelling   thamboolas   for,
People who have lost digestion, I have brought it, please  accept them, mother.

13.AAlam  karaithu  vaithu  , alangara   dheepam yethi, kolangal itta thattil,
Karpooram yethi vaithu seelamudan unthanukku cheeraai   aarathi  cheithen,
neela kandan  magizhum  nithya kalyaniye

Radha gaja  thuragamodu  rajopachaaram cheithu   padam panithu , aadi paadi,
Parivodi kavari veesi , satha kodi prakasamana  un  charanathil, idhaya  malarial  unakku anjalikal thaaye

Mixing and keeping lime and turmeric, lighting the ornamental  lamp, in the plate where 
Rangoli has been  drawn, after  lighting the camphor, with proper conduct I showed aarthi 
To you  in a proer way, Oh forever auspecious goddess   who makes the God with blue neck,
Happy.

Along with chariot, elephant   and horses, after  giving you roya hospitality, saluted you r feet sang
And danced and with sensibility faved c hoiwrie fans and  offered salutations to your feet
Which is hundred crores times  shining.

14. Pala murai  valamai  vanthu  un pada malar paninthu   pothi, ulagelaam niraintha unnai ullathil poojai cheithu, Chilichilrthu ullam pongi chinthanai  malarkalai   thoovi nalamudan  unnai  paninthen nayamthannai  Kaappai  Amma

After coming round to the right of you several times, after saluting your flower like feet, saluting you, after worshipping you in the n mind, after shivering in faith, after  ebbing the mind, I bowed before you after  worshipping you with flowers, Oh Mother with grace  protect me

15,Manthinaal vaakkinaalo, mathiyaththa   cheikayalo, unnarul maranthu naayen  cheitha  pizhai poruthu, yennai  yeththu kolvai Amma

Pleases pardon  this slave   for the mistakes done by mind, words  , brain  or action, forgetting your greatness, And oh mother accept me

16.Amma  , yenathan   arum chei  kadari   azhuthidavum chumma irunthidum   thaayum ingundo?, Thudithu   unnaye  yemmal   iyandra  alavum yethinom, innum  irangavillayo? Pemmam Shivanidam pen pola amarntha  perum thagaye, innum irangavillayo?Ammaa  innum  iorangavillayo?

Om mother, is there   any mother  here who keeps quiet when her dear  baby  cries?,With  great nervousness , we prayed you to the best extent possible,Have you still not taken pity on me, Oh Great one who sits like a girl before great God shiva, have you not taken pity on me?Oh motherhave you not taken pity on me

17.Meyyathu  un arut panikku  arpanithu  ennalum  vaazha vendum,  thuyya nin pugazh paadiyum pesiyum  vaaikku   nal unarchi ootta vendum , uyya  nin thiruvadikal   ullanbudan   kandu  kankal  kalikka vendum , pangayathaal parimalathaio parinthunarnthu  magizha vendum, vayyakathu  vambellam nuzhayaathu yen chevikal   nin pugazhaye  ketka vendum

I have to dedicate my body    for your divine  service and live, By talking and singing your fame , I have  to induce    good sensitiveness  to my mouth,I should  see your divine feet with my eyes with  inner desire and enjoy .I should feet  the sweet smell of your divie feet and enjoy,Without gossip of the world entering in side, my ears should hear  only your fame

Mayyal  undhan  melandri mathethilum  kollatha  manam  yenakku   arula vendum Iyaam yellam   agathi un adi malarkal pathi, amaithiyudan  vaazha vendum

You should give me a mind  that will not have love on any other  thing except you.You should remove all my doubts  and make me hold your  flower like feet and live  peacefully

Sarva mangalaye pothi, Sarva mangalaye pothi, sarva mangalaye pothi

I salute you  who is completely  auspicious,. I salute you  who is completely  auspicious,. I salute you  who is completely  auspicious,.

No comments: