Monday, February 12, 2018

Prayer to Shukra/Velli / Venus



Prayer to Shukra/Velli / Venus
Shukra/Velli / Venus

Compiled by
P.R.Ramachander





Shukra takes one month to  cross from one Rasi to another
By praying to him   you get prosperity, beauty , pretty eyes , loving partners , do  teaching of   arts  like cinema , drama etc, lead a loving married life .He also causes  diseases  of kidney and generative organs etc

Meditate  using

Shukra gayatri (Venus)

Om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae
dhanur hastaaya dheemahi
tanno shukra: prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has horse in his flag,
Oh, He who has a bow in his hand, give me higher intellect,
And let Shukra illuminate my mind.
 or
Bhargavaya   vidmahae,,
Vidhayadhhesaaya  dheemahi,
THanno  Shukra  Prachodayath

Om let me mediate  on son of sage Brugu,
Let him who is the  lord of knowledge   give me higher  intellect ,
And let Shukra   illuminate   my mind.

Prayer
1.Sanskrit
Jatilam chaksha suthram cha vara danda kamandalum,
Swetha vasthravrutham  Shukram dhayed  dhana poojitham

I meditate on Shukra who is worshipped by asuras,
Who is complicated  , carries rosary thread, blessed staff and water pot,
Who wears   white cloth 

Or

HimaKundha Mrina-laabham Daitya-naam Paramam Gurum
Sarv aShastra Pravaktaaram Bhargavam Pranamaamyamham

My salutations to Venus,
Who shines like the snow white jasmine,
Who is the great preceptor of Asuras,
Who is an expert in all sciences,
And who is the son of the sage Bhrigu .

2.Tamil
Shukra moorthi   Shubhamiga yeevai,
Vakkiramindri  vara  miga tharuvai,
Velli  sukkira   vithaka  vendhe,
Alli koduppai 
Oh Lord Shukra  please give all god things,
Without shortfall  give  me very many  boons,
Oh Vellim Oh Sukra , king of experts ,

Give me in great scoops

No comments: