Thursday, August 26, 2021

Krishna, Gopa kumara, Guruvayurappa(Malayalam)\

 Krishna, Gopa kumara, Guruvayurappa(Malayalam)\

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


Krishna  , gopa kumara  , Guruvayurappa

Gopi  hrudaya kumara, kanna

Govardhana giri  pon kudayaakkiya,
gopi  hrudaya Kumara

 

Krishna , cow herd lad , Guruvayurappa

The lad in mind of Gopis, darling

The one who made  govardhana  mountain in to  golden umbrella

The lad in my mind of Gopis

 

Karuna cheithu adiyane kara kethenam

Guruvayurappa  kanna

 

Please take mercy  and take me to the shore

Oh Guruvayurappa, darling

 

Kaanunnathellam   Kaar mukil varnande

Kamopamam roopam

Kelkkunnathokkeyum prema swaroopande

Keli murali  ganam, Kanna

 

All that I see , is the form of passion

Of the one of colour of black cloud

Al that I hear is the playuful music

Oh the one with form of love, Darling

 

Jeevitha dukhathil  theerangal  thaanduvaan

Devaa nee  varam tharanam

Ninde dhayaa nidhi  janangalil yennum

Yende  manam   theliyenam

 

For crossing the shore  in the sorrow  of the world

Oh God you should give me a boon

Your treasure of mercy, in all peoples

My mind  should become clear

No comments: