Monday, February 27, 2023

Saranam Ganesaa(tamil)

 

Saranam Ganesaa

I surrendrer  to you Oh Ganesa

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander



Saranam ganesaa Saranam ganesaa
Saranam ganesaa Saranam ganesaa
(Saranam)

 

I surrender to you Oh Ganesa, I surrender  to you Oh Ganesa

I surrender to you Oh Ganesa, I surrender  to you Oh Ganesa


Sakthiyin manithaa Saranam ganesaa
Sankata naasanaa Saranam ganesaa
(Saranam)

 

Son  of Goddess Parvathy, I surrender to you , Oh Ganesa

Oh destroyer  of sorrow  , I surrender to you oh Ganesa


Sambhu  kumaaraa Saranam ganesaa
Shanmugan sodharaa Saranam ganesaa
(Saranam)

 

Son of Lord Shiva  , I surrender  to you oh Ganesa

Brother of Subrahmanya  , I surrender  to you Oh Ganesa


Vigna vinaayagaa Saranam ganesaa
Vezha mugaththoone Saranam ganesaa
(Saranam)

 

Lord of preventing obstacles  , I surrender  to you Oh Ganesa

Lord   with  an elephant face  , I surrender  to you oh Ganesa


Parvathi balane Saranam ganesaa
Bhaktharukku  arulvai Saranam ganesaa
(Saranam)

 

The lad of  Goddess  Parvathi, I surrender  to you Oh Ganesa

Please bless   the devotees, I surrender  to you oh Ganesa


Aithu karaththone Saranam ganesaa
Adiyarkku  arulvai Saranam ganesaa
(Saranam)

 

Five handed lord  , I surrender to Ganesa

Please  bless the devotees, I surrender  to you  Oh Ganesa

 

Paanai vayirrone Saranam ganesaa
Paatham paninthom Saranam ganesaa
(Saranam)

 

Pot bellied one  , I surrender  to Ganesa

WE fell at you feet  , I surrender  to Ganesa


Mooshika vaahana Saranam ganesaa
Munnindru kaappai Saranam ganesaa
(Saranam)

He who has mouse  as streed, I surrender   to Ganesa

Stand in front   to protect me , I surrender  to Ganesa

 

1 comment:

Money makers said...


Bajaj Finance Bike loan | Two Wheeler Loan: दोस्तों यदि आप बाइक लोन लेने के इरादे से इस वेबसाइट पर आए हैं तो आप बिल्कुल सही जगह पर आई है क्योंकि इस वेबसाइट पर हम आपको बिल्कुल आसान भाषा में सारी जानकारी देंगे जिससे आप कम से कम ब्याज दर पर अच्छी धनराशि का बजाज … Read more

Bajaj Finance Bike Loan | Two Wheeler Loan 2023

Baja Finance Bike Loan