Thursday, August 29, 2024

Guruvayurappande amruthethu Malayalam) Eating of necter like food by Guruvayurappa

Guruvayurappande   amruthethu Malayalam)

Eating of necter  like food by Guruvayurappa

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 



(I have earlier translated a poem  called  Unnu Guruvayurappa (https://stotrarathna.blogspot.com/2020/06/unnu-guruvayurappaa-eat-oh-lord.htm

 

1.Guruvayurappande   THiru amruthethinu

Uruli  nirachum paal  choru vechu

Kadali pazham vechu, panchasara  nivedhichu

Thulasi   poovittu  jnan  Poojichu

 

For the  divine   feast  of Lord  Guruvayurappan

I kept  a bell metal vessel of  rice  mixe with milk

I kept  kadali variety  of Banana, I offered  Sugar

I  offered  thulasi   flower  and worshipped

 

2,Bhagavan yenthe  Kazhikaathu

Oru pazham poalum   Yedukkathu (Twice)

Puthari vevanjo , Madhuram poranjo

Puthari  vevanjo  , madhuram poranjo

Achande  kaikondu  nedhikkanjo

 

Why did   god did  not eat  it

Why  he did not take   at least  one fruit

Is it  due to new rice  not  cooking properly

Is  not because  it is not suffecienntly  sweet

Is it  due to new rice  not  cooking properly

Is  not because  it is not suffecienntly  sweet

Is it because  father  did not offer  to you

 

Urula  urutti  tharajitto

Madiyil iruthi  tharanjitto

Pooja pizhachitto , Manthram pizhanjitto

Poojaariyai  jnaan  vannitto

 

Is it because   I did not  make  it into balls and give you

Is it because  I did  not make  you sit on my lap

Is it because  worship was wrong, is it  because  Manthra  was wrong

Is it because  I came  as a priest

 

Oru vathum  unnathirunnale

THiru vayiru ayyo  Visakoole(2)

Ponnunni kai kndu  Urula  urutti nee

Unnunnathu   jnan  Kandotte

Kandotte, kandotte

 

If you do take even one  rice

Alas your divine  belly will feel hungry

With your golden baby hands you  make  balls

And eat  , let me see

Let me see, let me see

No comments: