Friday, November 6, 2020

Sankat mochan Hanuman Stotram by Thulasi das

Sankat  mochan Hanumath stotram

 

By

Saint Thulasi Das

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 

1.Thathoham  Thulasidasa smaraami   Raghunandanam

Hanumantham   thath purasthad raksharthe Bhaktha   Rakshakam

 

I who am THulasidas, for the  protection of devotees meditate,

On Rama the Raghunadha   and  Hanuman..

 

2.Hanuman anjana soono , Vayu puthra Maha Bala,

Maha Langula nikshepa   nihathaa   akhila Rakshasaa

 

3.Aksha vaksho vinikshepa kulisaagra nakhanchitha

Sri   Rama   Hrudayaananda vipathou   saranam   bhava

 

Oh Hanuman the  son of Anjana, the very strong son of wind God,

Who killed all  Rakshasas  beating them with your long tail,

Who has tip of nail which is like Vajrayudha   which pierced Aksha,

And who makes  happiness be born in mind of Rama, please protect me out of dangers

 

4.Ullangya sagaram   yena chayagrahi  nipathithaa

Simha nadhaha   Hathaa  Amithraa , Vipathou   Saranam Bhava

 

The Rakshasi who caught your shadow   while crossing ocean was  killed by you,

Oh Lord who by your roar of lion killed  your enemies, Please protect me  out of dangers

 

5.Lakshmane  nihathe bhoomaavaaneya dronachalam  thadhaa

Yayaa jeevitha vaanaadhya thaam sakthim  prakati kuru

 

Please show your that power by which   you brought Drona mountain,

To save Lakshmana  , when he had  fallen down in war

 

6.Yena  lankeswaro  veero  nissangam  vijitha   swayam,

Dur nireekshyopi devaanaam   thad balam  darsayadhuna

 

Please show   your that power by which   you  won over Ravana,

To see whom , devas hesitated   to lift   their head.

 

7.Yayaa Lankaaam  pravisya thwam  jnathavan Janakim  swayam,

Ravanna   anthapure   athyugre thaam budhim  prakati kuru

 

Please exhibit your that   wisdom  by which you entered  into ,

The private  quarters  of  Ravana guarded fiercely  to find  Sita

 

8.rudravathara bhaktharthi  vimochana, maha buja

Kapiraja, prapannasthwaam  saranam bhava   Raksha maam

 

Oh lord who is other form of Rudra, One who relieves  devotees from suffering,Very strong one,

King  of monkeys, I  who am your devotee  am surrendering to you, Please become  my protection

 

9.Ithyashtakam   hanumatho ya  padeth sradhayanvitha

Sarva  kashta nirmuktho labhathe   vanchitham phalam

 

If this octet  of Hanuman is read  with attention,

They will get rid  of all sufferings and get  what they want. 

1 comment:

Laurie Hughes said...

I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE. Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this fateful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, INSOMNIA,  MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,GOUT,  NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, KAWASAKI DISEASES, LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN. .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2349010754824.  He is a real good and honest man.  
website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com