Saturday, October 16, 2021

Sri Saibabavirkku NIvedanam(tamil)

Sri Saibabavirkku  NIvedanam

(Food offering to Sri Sai Baba)

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 

 


Oh  Saibaba yethu  arulvaaye-naan

Anbudan alithitta unavinaye

 

 

Oh Saibaba  , please  accept,

The food  offered by me with love

 

Paasamudan nalla  inippukal  cheithene

Bhakthiyudan pala  pandangal   samaithene

 

With great  affection  I made  good sweets

With devotion  I cooked several dishes

 

Palkoa , payasam , pongal nee kettale

Tharuvippen  unakku  unavu alikkayile

 

Palkoa , kheer  and pongal, if you request them

I will get it while   I am giving food to you

 

Gangai, Yamunai, Cauveriyin  neer tharuvene

Aru suvai unavu , annamum   alippene

 

I will get water  from Ganges  , Yamuna  and Cauvery

And give you food of six tastes   and cooked  rice

 

 

 

Kozhundhu  vethilao, paakku  , grambudane

Yelamum  cherthu thamboolam    alippene

 

Fresh young betel leaf, betelnut  along with clove

And added  with cardamom, mixin I would give you Thamboola

 

Vyazha kizhamai   Sai  poojai  cheivene

Dhinamum  sai nadharukku unavu   alippene

SAiyin  arulaal , aanandam  perugume

 

I would do worship of Sai on Thursdays

And daily I will give   food to sai Nadha

And due to blessing of Sai, I  will  become happy

No comments: