Saturday, October 12, 2019

Day to day prayer time table for every Hindu child- A humble human being’s trial


Day to day  prayer  time table   for   every Hindu child- A humble human being’s trial 

Compiled by
P.R.Ramachander





(  Bringing out   a time table   of simple  prayers to every Hindu child had been my dream. I knew that  such a thing will be followed by   children, only  if it is very simple , so that  it can be chanted  in Sanskrit  or English  or the mother  toungue  of the concerned child.. Praying  in our  on mother toungue   was advocated throughout India.  There were  Nayanmars, Azhvars, Poonthanams  , Badra Chala Ramadas , Purandara dasa , Kanaka Dasa, Sur das , Thulasi das  ,Gaurang Maha Prabhu   and  so on and on .This is only a draft. Modify or rewrite   it if you  feel, it would be better, translate it  in your mother toungue and for a few days , let parents chant  it along   with them .Let us    teach   the habit  of praying   to our kids and make   them better  human beings  )

1.AS soon  as children wake up

Suprabatham  bhavathu  may,
Suprabatham bhvathu  mama mathru-pithara

Let    the morning be good to me
Let   the  morning be good to my father   and mother

2.AS soon as   they  take bath and get dressed up

Shuklambaradaram  Vishnum , sasivarnam  chathurbujam,
Prasanna vadhanam     dhyayeth , sarva  Vighna upasanthaye

Dressed in  pure  white  cloth  you are, Oh God 
You   shine like the moon  and you have  four hands
I am thinking  of your ever smiling   face, Oh God ,
And I humbly request you , to remove  all  the problems that I  would  face

 3.Before starting   to school

Saraswathi Namasthubhyam , varade  Kamaroopini,
Vidhyarambham  karishyami  , Sidhir  bhavathe  may SAdhaa

I salute  you Goddess  of learning, who grants  me  all that I want,
I am learning to study, please   grant me   all good results

4.AS soon as   they get out of their home

Surya  narayana  Swamine  Nama
Loka  Samastha   Sukhino  Bhavanthu

Salutations    to sun God,
May  all people   everywhere, have a nice time

5.When they enter the school

Gurubhyo nama,
Guror  mama  Suprabatham
Thamaso  ma  jyothir  Gamaya,
Vidhya   dadathi   vinayam

Salutations   to my teacher,
I wish a  good morning to my teacher
Let me get out  from darkness  to light
Knowledge grants  me humility

6.Before   going  to  play ground in school

Sri Rama  Dhootham    Saranam  Prapadhye,
Budhir , Balam , yaso , Dhaiyam,
Nirbhayathvam AArogyam,
Ajadyam , dehi may, anjaneya  prabho

I surrender  to  Lord Hanuman,
Oh  Lord Hanuman give  me intelligence,
Strength  , fame , courage,
Freedom  from fear  and health

7.Before taking food

Annam   Brahma,
Brahmarpanam
Pachamya   Annam
Loka Samastha   Sukhino  Bhavanthu

Food is God
I give   everything to God,
Let    the food I eat  get  Digested
Let all  people   of the world have a pleasant life

8.Before  playing  in the evening

Namami  Rama Dhootham,
THam   sarva karyartha   sidhaye

I salute  Lord Hanuman,
He   will  make me complete  all my jobs


9.After   returning to home

Oh God  Shiva  , Oh Parameshwara ,
Oh Sankara , Oh God Nataraja,

You gave me my parents  at the time of  my birth,
And  I humbly pray you   to bless  and  look after  them

10.Before taking dinner

Dhanyosmi  , hey Bhagawan,
Yethath   Dhinam anugraheetham
Om nama  sarva   devaan,

I am  fortunate   , Oh God,
This day    was  blessed
Om My salutations to all Gods

11.Before   sleeping 

a.To avoid  bad dreams
Ramaskandam Hanumantam, Vainateyam Vrikodaram
Shayanayah smare nityam, duswapnam tasya nashyati

Remembering  Hanuman  , who is dear to Rama,
Garuda   as well   as Bhima , when you   are lying   down to sleep,
Would completely   destroy   all bad dreams

b.Pardon   for mistakes  committed

Aparadha sahasrani kriyanthe aaharnisam maya,
Daso aayamithi maam mathwa kshamaswa parameshwara 

I might    have committed   thousands of  mistakes,
Considering me   as  your slave , Pardon all of them please  . Oh God

c.Salutations to parents

Om Nama matharam , Om  nama  Pitharam

Om Salutations  to my mother , Om Salutations to my father

d.Prayer   for welfare of all.

Loka Samastha  Sukhino  Bhavanthu

Let all people of the world  have a nice time

1 comment: