Wednesday, September 22, 2021

The prayers to be chanted by people of different rasi to become rich

 The prayers to be chanted  by people  of different rasi   to become rich

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander


 






Mesha rasi

 

Om Narayanaya  vidhmahe

Vasudevaya   Deemahi

Thanno  Vishnu  prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate  on Lord Narayana

Oh God   Vasudeva   , give me higher  intellect

And let  Lord Vishnu illuminate my mind

 

Om Maha devyai vidhmahe

Vishnu pathni cha   deemahi

Thanno  Lakshmi  prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate  on  the great goddess

Oh wife  of Lord Vishnu , give me higher  intellect

And let Goddess  Lakshmi   illuminate my mind

 

Rishabha Rasi

 

Om Veera dwajaya  vidhmahe

Vighna  hasthaya deemahi

Thanno  Bhouma  prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate on  he who has a valorous flag

Let he who removes obstacles   with his hand  , give me higher  intellect

And let  Planet mars   illuminate my mind

 

Mithuna rasi

 

Om aangerasayaa vidhmahe

Suraacaryaya  deemahi

Thanno guru prachodayaath

 

Om let me   meditate on sage aangeeras

Let the guru of devas give me higher  intellect

And let Planet  Guru illuminate my mind

 

Kadaka rasi

 

Om Kaka dwajaya   vidhmahe

Gadga  hasthaya  deemahi

Thanno mandha  prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate in him who has a crow flag

Let him who holds sword in his hand  give me higher  intellect

And let planet  SAni  illuminate my mind

 

Simha rasi

Om Ravi  puthraya  vidhmahe

Danda hasthaya   deemahi

Thanno  mandha  prachodayath

 

Om  let me   meditate on son of Lord Surya

Let him who holds the staff  give me higher  intellect

And let planet Sani  illuminate  my mind

 

Kanya rasi

Om jnana  mudhraya  vidhmahe

Thathwa  bodhaya vidhmahe

Thanno deva prachodayath

 

Om let  me  meditate on him who has seal of wisdom

Let him who teaches  philosophy   give me higher  intellect

And  let the god  illuminate  my mind

 

Thula rasi

Om karthyayanaaya   vidhmahe

Kanya kumaryai   cha deemahi

THanno  durgee prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate on Lord Karthyayana

Let Kanya kumara give me higher  intellect

And let   goddess  Durga  illuminate  my mind

 

Vruschika rasi

 

Om Aswadwajaaya  vidhmahe

Dhanu hasthaya  deemahi

Thanno shukra  prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate on him who has a horse flag

Let he who holds the bow  give me higher  intellect

And let Planet  Shukra  illuminate my mind

 

Dhanu rasi

Om Gaja  dwajaya  deemahe

Oh gaga  hasthaya  deemahi

Thanno budha  prachodayth

 

Om let  me meditate on him who  has elephant  on his flag

O  let him who holds the sky   give me higher intellect

And let  Planet  Budha illuminate  my mind

 

Makara  rasi

Om thath purushaya  vidhmahe

Maha devaya  deemahi

Thammo  rudra  prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate  on servant of original spirit

And let great  deva give me higher intellect

And let God Rudra  illuminate  my mind

 

Kumbha rasi

Om Bhaskaraya  Vidhmahe

Dhivakaraaya  deemahi

Thanno  surya  prachodayath

 

Om let me  meditate on Sun God

And let he who makes a day   give me higher  intellect

And let Sun God    illuminate my mind

 

Meena Rasi

Om niranjanaya  vidhmahe

‘Sri nilayaya vidhmahi

Thanno venkatesa  prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate  on supreme being

And let   he on whom Lakshmi is there  give me higher intellect

And  let  Lord Venkatesa illuminate my mind

No comments: