Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sri Mahaganapathi trilokya mohana kavacham


Sri Mahaganapathi trilokya mohana kavacham
(The armour of Ganapathi which attracts the three worlds)

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Dhyanam
Hasthindrananam  indhu choodamarunachayam trinethram rasath,
Aaslishtam priyayaa sapadmakaraya swangasthaya  santhatham,
Bheejapoora  gadhaa  dhanur vishikayukh  chakrabja pasothpala,
Vreehagra  swavipaana  rathna kalasaan hasthair vahantham bhaje.

Meditation
One with the face  of king of elephants, who wers the moon , who is red  in colour , who has three eyes,
Sentimental, who hugs those whom he loves, who holds a lotus flower in his hand   always,
And also holds guava , mace  bow without tying it, wheel water  , rope  and fruits,
End of rice awn , gem studded pot for drinking water and I    sing about him.

Kavacham
1.Brahmabheejam Sira pathu , kevalam  mukthi dhayakam,
Sri bheejam akshinipathu  sarva sidhi samaparkam.

Let the seed of Veda protect my head for he is purely the giver of salvation,
Let the  not waning seed of wealth protect everything  , for he is related to all occult powers.

2.Hrullekhaa  srothrayo pathu , sarva shathru vinasini,
Kama bheejam  kapolou  thu  sarva dushta nivarakam

Let the God of knowledge protect my ears as he is the destroyer of all enemies,
Let the seed of desire protect my cheek  as  he keeps away all bad people.

3.Glougham cha Ganapathaye  , vacham pathu Vinayaka,
Vara bheejam thadhaa jihwaam , dwitheeyam hasthoyasthadha.

Let Ganapathi protect my throat and my speech be  protected by Vinayaka,
Let the root of blessing  protect my toungue  and let his wife  protect my hands.

4.Sarva janam cha may bahu dwayam , kantam Ganeswara,
Pathu may vasa Hrudayam  sarvam sidheswarasthadha.

Let all people protect my two arms  and let lord of Ganas protect my neck,
Let  all my willing heart be protected by the  Sidheswara(God of occult)

5.Nabhim  may manaya  pathu sarva sidhi vinayaka,
Jangayo  , gulphayo swaha sarvanga Vigna vinayaka.

Let my stomach be protected by the respectable one  who is Viayaka who has  all powers,
Let  Vinayaka remover of obstacles protect my thigh , ankle  and all my unprotected  body parts.

6.Ganapatrhiragratha  pathu, Ganesa prushta sthadhaa,
Dakshine Sidhidha pathu, Vame  Viswarthiharaka.

Let Ganapathi protect my front  and Ganesa protect my back,
Let the Sidhi  protect my right and my left be protected by  he who destroys mischief of the world.
7.Durjayo  rakshathu prachyamaagneyaam  Ganapasthadhaa,
Dakshinasyam  umasoonu, nairyathyam Shambu nandana.

He who  is difficult to be defeated may  protect my east ,
Let  Ganapa   protect  my south east,
Let son of Parvathy  protect my  south,
Let son of Shiva protect my south west.

8.Pratheechyaam sthanuja  pathu vaayvaam  aakhu vahana,
Kaubheryaam  Easwara pathu  cha  eesanyam eesa nandana.

Let the firm one protect my west  and north west be protected by he who rides on a mouuse,
Let North  side be protected by the god  and North east be protected by son of Easwara.

9.Adho Ganapathi  pathu , chaoordhwa  pathu Vinayaka,
Yetabhyadese digbhayasthu  pathu nithyam Ganeswara.

Let  Ganapathi protect below  and Vinayaka protect the top,
And let all these  ten directions  be daily protected  by  The Lord of Ganas.


No comments: