Sunday, July 22, 2018

My Prayer to my Gods in English


My  Prayer  to my Gods  in English

By
P.R.Ramachander



(Here is a prayer   written by me  in english praying   to my Gods   and requesting  them several things .It has come deep from my heart


Oh God  Shiva  , Oh Parameshwara ,
Oh Sankara , Oh God Nataraja,
You gave me my parents  at the time of  my birth,
And  I humbly pray you   to bless  and  look after  them

Oh  Lord  Visweswara  . Oh Lord  Ramanatha.
Oh  Lord Chandra Chooda  , Oh Lord Ganga Dhara,
When my parents bore all  troubles to make me big ,
I troubled them, pardon me   and bless both my parents

Oh Lord Krishna , Oh Nanda Kumara  , Oh Kesava ,
Oh Partha Sarathi  , Oh   God   who killed  Kamsa,
As a growing child   except  hunger  and pain , I did not know anything,
And several  gurus  taught me  everything , please bless  them.

Oh Lord Ganesa , OH lord  Vinayaka , Oh Vakra thunda ,
Oh  Gajanana, Oh  Vigneswara  , oh Lambodhara,
AS a child I did not know  what is affection and ,
My Brothers and sisters  taught it to me, please  bless them.

Oh lord Anjaneya, Oh Maruthi , Oh  Rama  Dhootha ,
Oh  Hanuman , oh SAmudhra Lankana , Oh Sita sahayaka,
When I was growing   up , I was selfish   and self centred.
And My friends taught  me what is love  , please  bless  them.

Oh Goddess   Vani, Oh SAraswathi  , on Veena dharini,
Oh Brahma  Mahishi  who sat on a  white lotus  holding a book,
I learnt   because of you  and  slowly   and surely knew ,
The lessons of life  from several  human beings, please  do bless  them

Oh Parvathi, Oh sakthi , Oh Omkara  roopini, Oh Uma,
OH Shiva pathni , Oh Kathyayani , oh Veda  swaroopini,
Slowly I realised  that I am a half incomplete  being  ,
And you gave  me a  wife and made me full please bless her

Oh Shanmukha , Oh Skanda  , oh Sarvana, Oh Muruga,
Oh Guha , Oh Velayudha, Oh Subrahamanya , Oh Swami Nadha ,
As time went by  i realised  that I need  to bring up other souls ,
And you  gave me  little children to made heaven of my life , Please  bless  them

Oh  Goddess Lakshmi  , Oh Vishnu  priye  , Oh  Indra  Sahodhari  ,
Oh Samudhra Athmike , Oh  Padma  priye, Oh KUmuda valli ,
I soon learnt that  I asked you a lot  and  you gave me  too,
But I  realized  that I need   wealth to look after  everything , Please  bless me with  wealth

Oh  God Vaidyanatha , Oh God  Dhanvanthari, Oh Aswini Kumaras,
Oh nava Grahas  of the  sky  including   God Sanaischara,
Without health  , I realised , having   everything  is of no use,
AS I  needed  to do my dities   well  , Please  Gods   bless  me with  health.

Oh Lord Mruyunjaya , Oh Damodhara  , Oh  Varaha Murthy,
Oh Lord Narasimha  , oh God Trivikrama , Oh  Lord   Rama ,
With time i realized    that all this   is not going  to be forever,
And one  day I have  yo come back to you. Please bless me  with painless  death and salvation




No comments: