Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saibaba AArthi song

 Saibaba  AArthi  song

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


1.Om Jai Jagadheesh hare

Swami Jai  Jagadhees  hare

Bhaktha janom   ke sankat

Bhaktha Janom ke  sankat

Kshan mey dhoor kare , Om Jai  Jagadheesa hare

 

Om Hail  , Hari   the god of universe

Oh God , hail Hari   the God of universe

The sorrow of the  devotees

The sorrow  of the devotees

Within a second  please remove, Om hail Hari  the God of universe

 

2.Jo dhave  , phal pave

Dukh bin  se  mankaa

Swami Dukh bin  se  man kaa

Sukh sampathi  kar  aave

Sukh sampathi kar aave

Kashta mite than kaa Jai  Jagadheesh hare

 

 

If you run , you will get the result

Without sorrow  of the mind,

Oh God without the sorrow of the mind

Let pleasure and wealth come

Let  pleasure   and wealth come

Please  remove the  sufferings of body

Hail Hari   the God of universe

 

3.Matha , pitha  thum mere

Sharan  kahu  kiski

Swami Sharan  kahu  kiski

Thum bhin   aur na thooja

Thum bin   aur na thuja

Aas  karu  jiski

Jai Jagadhees Hare

 

You  are my mother  and father,

To whom I should surrender

Oh Gid to whom I should surrender

I do not have any hope   except you

I do not havr  any hope except you

To whom I should love

Hail Hari  , the God of universe

 

4.Thum pooran paramathmaa

Thum antharyami

Swami thum antharyami

Para Brahma  Parameshwar

Para  Brahma Parameshwar

Thum jakke swami

Om Jai Jagadhees Hare

 

You are full  God

You live  inside people

Oh God   you live inside people

Divine God, the greatest God

Divine God, the greatest God

You are  my protection(coat)

Om Hail Hari  , the  God of universe

 

Thum karuna  ke sagar

Thum palan karthaa

Main moorak, kal gami

Main moorak  , kal Gami

Kripa  karu  Bhartha

Om Jai Jagadheesa hare

 

You  are the ocean  of mercy

You nurture  us,

Oh God   you nurture us

I am a fool , going to yesterday

I am a fool, going to yesterday

Show mercy oh lord

Om Hail Hari  , the  God of universe

 

THum ho ek agochar

Sab ko pran pathi

Swami sab kop ran pathi

Kisi vidhi miloo   dhayamai

Kisi  vdhi miloo  Dhayamai

THumko mai kumathi

Om Jai jagadheesh hare

 

You are  one  who cannot be seen

For every one who is soul  like  lord

Oh God , for every  one  the soul like lord

Oh kind one  by what  fate  shall I met you

Oh  kind one  by what fate , shall I meet you

To you  , I am ignorant,
Om Hail Hari  , the  God of universe


Deen Bandhu Dukh Harta,

Thaakur Tum Mere Prabhu
Swami   rakshak  Tum Mere,
Apne Haath Uthao

Apni Sharan Lagao
Dwaar Padha Tere !
Om Jai Jagadish Hare !!!

 

You are friend of oppressed, the one who destroys  sorrow

Oh saint   you are  my lord

Oh god  , you are  my protector

Lift your hands

Please yu surrender  to him

The door  will  be there  for you

Om Hail Hari  , the  God of universe


Vishay Vikaar Mitaao, Paap Haro Deva
Prabhu Paap Haro Deva,
Shradha Bhakti Badhao,

Shradha Prem Badhao,
Santan Ki Seva!
Om Jai Jagadish Hare !!!

 

Remove  the subject of passion, Oh God destroy sins

Oh lord  , ooh God destroy sins

Increase my admiration and devotion to you

Increasemy admiration and love to you,

The service to the  devoted

Om Hail Hari  , the  God of universe

 


Tan Man Dhan sab Tera, sab kuch hai tera,

swami sab kuch hai Tera,
Tera tujhe ko arpan,

Tera tujh ko arpan,
Kya laage mera!
Om Jai Jagadish Hare !!!

 

My body, soul   and wealth  are yours

Oh God   , everything  is yours only

I am giving   what is yours to you

I am giving   what  is yours to you

What  do I loose

Om Hail Hari  , the  God of universe



 

No comments: