Monday, May 20, 2019

Prayer of a mother of a differently able child








Prayer  of mother  of a differently  able child

By
P.R.Ramachander

(of late  I have seen many small  children suffering with several problems  .Almost   every week  , I get a mail of parents  who are  having  such children  . This prayer   written by me  has  come from my heart.)

Oh mother  , Oh mother  Lalitha,
When you  blessed  me with a child,
All that  I shed was tears of joy  ,
Thanking you again    and again.

Oh mother  Saraswathi  , Oh Vaag devi,
Oh goddess   who sits  on white lotus,
Please   bless  my little  one , who blinks,
Hugs me  , but  who is not able   to talk  at all.

Oh mother  of all mothers, Lalitha,
Today I   did  shed tears  of sorrow,
When my little one  who loves me a lot,
Was  found to be different  and I wailed.

Oh Mother Rajarajeswari  , Oh mother Lalitha,
Oh  mother  Saraswathi  who blesses kids with knowledge,
Oh  Santha Durga , Oh  goddess  Lakshmi  ,
Please   bless  my child with  peace  and smile.

Oh Lord  Narasimha   who broke  the pillar  ,
To come out    for the sake  of a child ,
Can you not please   come out again  , for my little one,
Bless him to be usual and learn things fast.

Oh Lord  Krishna   who cut off  thousand hands of Bana,
For putting   yourr grand son in to   prison,
Please bless  my little  one  who is troubled,
BY   all and every one   who sees   him, please.

Oh Goddess Parvathi  ,  who heard a child crying ,
Near the tank and rushed there  to feed  him milk,
My little one is crying always  , as every one  ,
Hates  him and makes  fun of him , please rush here.

Oh  Lord  Vishnu, who  rushed   when Gajendra  called,
To save  him from the   cruel crocodile,
Please do come   to save  my little   child , who cries,
When   his angry  father  drags him and shuts in a room.

Oh Goddess  Lalitha  , you too   are  a mother  like me,
All the   tears   I had  have  dried and  unable  to stifle the pain,
To make my little one usual , I do sob   with out any more tears,
Please , please  , bless me and my   little  poor child.


1 comment:

Viswnathan said...

A blessed father of an Autistic child, I am. The prayer depicts my sincere prayer in the most descriptive way. Thanks.