Monday, August 24, 2020

prayers for star Rohini

4.Rohini രോഹിണി ரோகிணி రోహిణి रोहिणी-Planet concerned moon
God of Rohini-Krishna

by
P.R.Ramachander

Image may contain: text that says "Rohini"
a.Nakshatra Gayatri
Om praja vruthyai cha deemahe,
Viswaroopaaya deemahi
Thanno rohini prachodayath
Let me meditate in increase of population,
Let the God with super form give me higher intellect
Let goddess Rohini illuminate my mind
b.Prayers to God of Rohini
1.Krishna Gayathri
Om devaki nandanaya vidmahe,
Divya mangalayai cha deemahe,
Thanno Krishna pracodayat
Let me meditate on the son of devaki,
Let the divine auspecious one give me higher intellect,
Let god Krishna illuminate my
Prayers
.2.indira hrudayanandam vrundaraka Ganarchitham,
Nanda soonum aham vandhe mandhara suma malinam
1.I salute that son of Nanda who wears the garland of Mandhara,
Who makes the mind of Goddess Lakshmi happy and who is worshipped by people of Vrundavan.
3.Mandhahasanvitha mukham , Chandra bimbomananam,
Vrindhavana sthitham vandhe sundaram nanda nandanam
2. I salute the pretty son of Nanda who lives in Vrindavana,
Who has a face which can be compared to moon decorated by a smile
c.Prayer to star
Moksha pradhayini, Manjula Bhashini ,
Rohini devi Sahaya krupe
Oh Star which grants us salvation , who speaks sweetly ,
Oh Rohini Devi , Please take mercy and help me
d.Vishnu Sahasranama for the star
.Rohini I padam
Rudro Bahushira Babrur Viswayoni Suchichrvaha
Amrudha Sachvadha Sthanur Vraroha Mahathapaha
Rohini IIpadam
Sarvakaha Sarvavidhbaanur Vishwakseno Janardhanaha
Vedo Veda Vidhav Yango Vedãngo Vedvith Kavihi
Rohini III Padam
Lokã Dhyakshas Surdhyaksho Dharma Dhyaksho Krutha Kruthaha
Chathurathma Chathur Vyuhachathur Thamshta Chathur Bhujaha 15
Rohini IV
Prajishur Bhojanam Bhoktha Sahishnur Jagatha Thijaha
Anako Vijayo Jetha Vishva Yoni Punarvasuhu
Meenakshi Muthuswamy, Bhavani Mangalam and 16 others
2 comments
19 shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments: