Sunday, June 3, 2018

Shri Mahavidya Kavach


Shri Mahavidya Kavach

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

"In Tantra, worship of Devi-Shakti is referred to as a Vidya. Of the hundreds of tantrik practices, the
worship of the ten major Devis is called the Dasa Mahavidya. Dasa Mahavidya are the incarnations of
Goddess Shakti covering the whole range of feminine divinity. Mahavidya or Extreme Knowlege are
the divine incarnations that can provide super natural powers and ultimate knowledge to the sadhaka.
They are Kali, Tara, MahaTripura Sundari (or Shodasi-Sri Vidya), Bhuvaneshvari, Chinnamasta,
Bhairavi, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Matangi, and Kamala. This Mahavidya Kavach is a very powerful
kavach and is famous among the sadhakas following Shakti. The Kavach protects from every
direction, ghosts, jinns, yakshas and any kind of negative energies"(quoted )




Viniyoga
The  starting  is made
Om sri asya   sri maha vidhyaa   kavachasya

Om for the armour  of Maha Vidhyaa
Sri Sada Shiva rishi  sage is Lord Sada  Shiva

Ushnika chanda –Ushnika meter
Sri Maha  Vidhyaa devatha- The goddess addressed is Maha  Vidhya

Sarva sidhi prapthyarthe   pate  viniyga
The reading has been commences for getting all  occult powers

Rishyadhi  Nyasa
The   beginning   with Rishi

Sri Sada  Shiva   Rishaye nama- Salutations   to   the sage Sadashiva
Sirasi   Ushnik   Chandase  nama – Touch  the head  and say    salutation to Ushnik meter
Mukhe  Sri Maha  Vidhya Devathayai nama- touch the face  and say  salutations to   Goddess Maha Vidhyaa
Hrudhi Sarva sidhi prapthyarthe   pate  viniyogaya  nama  Touch the heart     and say    salutations to  starting of reading  which will lead  to attainment of all occult powers

Manasa  poojan
Mental   worship

Om Prithwi   thathvathmakam Gandham  Sri  Maha Vidhya   preethyarthe  samarpayami  nama
Om  To you earth , for the sake  of pleasing the  Mahavidhyas , I am offering sandal ,  salutations

,Om  ham Akasa     thathvathmakam  pushpam  Sri  Maha Vidhya   preethyarthe  samarpayami  nama
Om  Ham To you sky  , for the sake  of pleasing the  Mahavidhyas , I am offering  flowers salutations

Om  Yam  Vayu      thathvathmakam  dhoopam  Sri  Maha Vidhya   preethyarthe  drapayami  nama
Om  Yam To you wind  , for the sake  of pleasing the  Mahavidhyas , I am offering  incense  salutations

Om  Ram Agni   thathvathmakam  dheepam  Sri  Maha Vidhya   preethyarthe  darsayami nama
Om  Ram To you fire  , for the sake  of pleasing the  Mahavidhyas , I am  showing lamp  salutations

Om  Vam  Jala     thathvathmakam  Naivedhyam   Sri  Maha Vidhya   preethyarthe nivedayami nama
Om  Vam To you water   , for the sake  of pleasing the  Mahavidhyas , I am offering  food offerings  salutations

Om  Sam  Sarva      thathvathmakam  Thamboolam  Sri  Maha Vidhya   preethyarthe  nivedayami  nama
Om  Sam To all elements   , for the sake  of pleasing the  Mahavidhyas , I am offering  Thamboola salutations

Sri Maha  Vidhya  Kavacha
The armour of the  Maha Vidhyas

1.Om Prachyam  Rakshathu  may Tharaa, Kama roopa nivasini
Agneyaam   shodasim pathu  , Yaamyaam  dhoomaavathi swayam

Let me  be protected  in the east by  Tara, who lives in Kama Roopa,
Let Shodasi   protect me in the south east  , let dhoomavathi  protect me  in the south

2.Nairythyam Bhairavi  Pathu  , Varunyaam  BHuvanswari ,
Vayavyaam sathatham pathu  , Chinna mastha Maheswari

Let my south west be  protected by Bhairavi   and the west by Bhuvaneswari
Let my north west be  always protected by  the great goddess 

3.Kauberyo pathu may Devi   Sri Vidhyaa  Bhagalamukhi,
Eisanyam   pathu may nithyam  Maha  Tripura   sundari

Let my  north side be protected  by Goddess  Srividhya called  Bagala mukhi,
Let my north eaat be daily   protected by  Mahtripura  Sundari

4.OOrdhwe    rakshathu may  Vidhyaa mathangini   peeta  vasini,
Sarvatha pathu may   nithyam Kamakhyaa  Kalikaa swayam

Let my  top be protected  by  the vidhyaa  called Matangi   who sits on the  Pita,
Let my  all  directions   be daily  protected  by Kali  Kamakhyaa  herself.

5.Brahma  roopaa  Maha Vidhyaa    sarva vidhyaa  mayee swwayam,
Seersha  rakshathu may Durga , Phalam  Sri BHava  Mohini

The   Maha vidhya  who has form of Brahma  and  is pervaded with  SArva vidhyaa  herself,
Let  Durga protect  my head and my forehead be protected by  she who attracts  Shiva

6.Tripura  Bru yuge pathu  , SArvaani  pathu nasikam,
Chakshushi    chandika  pathi  , srothre   neela  saraswathi

Let Tripura protect both my eye  brows and Sarvani  protect my nose,
Let Chandika   protect  my eyes and let my ears be protected by Neela Saraswathi

7.Mukham Saumya  mukhi pathu  , greevaam rakshathu  Parvathi,
Jihvam Rakshathu may devi , jihwa  lalana  bheeshana

Let Goddess   with peaceful face protect my mouth    and Let Parvathi protect my neck,
Let my toungue be protected  by Goddess   and movement of toungue by the fearsome goddess

8.Vag Devi  vadanam pathu , vaksha  pathu  Maheswari,
Bahu  Maha bujaa  Pathu , karanguli sureswari

Let the   goddess  of speech protect my face, Let Parvathi protect my abdomen,
Let Maha Buja  protect my hands, Let   Let Goddess of devas protect my fingers of hand

9.Let Prushta matha pathu Bheemaasyaa , katyaam devi  Digambari,
Udaram pathu may  nithyam , Maha Vidhyaa maho dhari

Let Bheema protect  my back side and let Goddess dressed with sky  protect my waist,
Let  Mahavidhya   who has a huge stomach , protect daily  my stomach.

10.Ugra tharaa maha devi, jamgoru  pari rakshathu,
Gudham , mushkam  cha medram  cha naabhim  cha  sura sundari

Let   the ferocious star  Maha devi  protect my thighs   and knees,
Let my  anus, testicles and penis as well as belly  be protected by prettiest of Gods.

11,Pathanguli   sadaa a   BHavani   tridaseswari,
Raktham  maamsa asthi majjadhina  pathu devi savasana

Let  BHavani the goddess of three states    always protect fingers of my feet,
Let the   Goddess who sits   on corpse protect my blood , flesh bones   as well as fat.

12.Maha bhayeshu   ghoreshu  , maha bhaya  nivarini,
Pathu devi maha maya, Kamakhyaa peeta  vasini.

Let the goddess   who removes great fear   protect me from   scary  fear,
And let me  be protected ny Maha Maya  who lives in Kamakhyaa peeta.

13.Basmachala  Gatha   Divyaa   Simhasana   kruthasraya,
Pathi sri Kalika   devi   sravo uthpatheshu  sarvadhaa

Let her go goes towards  mountain of ash, who depends on throne for her acts,
Who is that Kalika devi  protect   me from all  accidents always

14.Raksha heenam  thu yath sthanam kavechanapi varjitham,
Thath  sarva   sarvadhaa  pathu   sarva   rakshana karini 

To  all those areas   where the armour  has left without protection,
Let The Goddess  who always protect  , all time and all ways protect.


1 comment:

Roopa said...

Hello Sir,

Namaskaram.

Is there a way to contact you? Please provide an email ID.

Regards,
Roopa