Friday, July 7, 2023

Hanuman ji ko Prasanna karne wali Prarthana(Hindi)

Hanuman ji  ko  Prasanna karne wali  Prarthana(Hindi)

The prayer  which makes  Lord Hanuman pleased

 

Translated by

P.R..Ramachander

 


(This prayer  does not have any rules.Whenever you pray  to Lord Hanuman, please  chant this prayer also,You would become peaceful and get rid of your worries  ,. For this prayer  in hindi alphabets   please see  https://www.kathastar.com/hanuman-ji-ki-prathna/  )

 

 

1.Prarthana  hai yahi  meri Hanumanji, Mere  sir pe bhi Ab Hath dhar  dheejiye

Ram  Seetha ka   darasan   karaake  mujhe  mere  sapne ko   Saakaar  kar dheejiye

 

Oh Hanuman , this is my prayer, Even on my  head  you please  keep your hand

Make me see  Rama And Sita and make  my dream  of seeing them true

 

2.Dukh   dethe mujhe mere  hi paap hai

Mere  Man mein hai jaanthe  aap hai

Aap  har roop hai yisliye  kar krupaa

Meri   har yek  chintha ko har  leejiye

 

My sins  only  give  me sorrow

You know that you are only in my mind

You are  every form, and so please take mercy

Please  destroy   each of  my worries

 

3.Mein Bhavuk  hoon  par nahi Bakth hoom

Yisi kaaran tho  vishayom may aasakth  hoom

Vaasan mukth kar  , mere  man ke  prabhu

Ram Seetha ki bakti  se  BHar deejiye

 

I am emotional but I am not a devotee

Due to thiI am attracted   by many things

Oh lord of my mind , release me  from  this attraction

And fill my mind  with devotion to  Rama  and Sita

 

4,Than nirogi  rahe , dhan bhi bharpoor  ho

Man bhajan mein rahe dwandh dukh   dhoor ho

Karj bhi   na rahe , marj bhi na   rahe

Farj nibhaathaa rahe   AIsa  var  dheejiye

 

Let my bidy be free  of sickness , Let there  be plenty  of wealth

Let mind be engaged  in singing about you and  drive sorrow  far away

Let there be no loan , let there not be adamancy

Let me keep on doing my duty, give me  that   boon

 

5.Mein kadhaa  bhi kahoon tho siya  Ram ki

Mein  saran bhi rahoon tho  siya Ram ki

Srishti raajes deekhe   Siya ram  maya

Daas ki drishti mein  vo asar dheejiye

 

If I tell stories let it be of Sita  and Rama

If I be in control, let it be of Sita  And Rama

If I am in control of creation  , let it be full of Sita  And Rama

In this slaves sight  , please  give that effect

 

6.Prarthana  hai yahi  meri Hanumanji, Mere  sir pe bhi Ab Hath dhar  dheejiye

Ram  Seetha ka   darasan   karaake  mujhe  mere  sapne ko   Saakaar  kar dheejiye

 

Oh Hanuman , this is my prayer, Even on my  head  you please  keep your hand

Make me see  Rama And Sita and make  my dream  of seeing them true

 

 

 

No comments: