Monday, December 30, 2019

Maha lakshmi sthavam



Maha lakshmi  sthavam 2

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander



(This is a very secret prayer approved by Vedas.It destroys sorrow   and poverty of human beings. If You have to light lamp   at dusk  and daily  chant this great prayer before it., Then no sorrow will approach you and  you will be prosperous . I have translated a similar rare sthava addressed to Maha Lakshmi before http://stotrarathna.blogspot.com/2016/08/sri-maha-lakshmi-sthavam.html   )

1.Sri parvathi  , saraswathi  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vishnu priye  , mahamaye, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Kamale  . vimale   Devi, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Karunya  nilaye   devi, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Goddess  Parvathi, Saraswathi, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Darling  of Vishnu  , great enchantress, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,e
Goddess  who sits on lotus and  who is pure, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Goddess  who is storehouse  of mercy, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

2.Daridrya  Dukha  samani, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sri devi nithya  kalyani, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Samudhra   thanaye  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Rajalakshmi, rajya lakshmi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Destroyer of sorrow  of poverty , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Goddess of wealth   and forever auspiciousness , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
The daughter  of ocean , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
The lakshmi of king, Lakshmi  of country  , , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

3.Veera Lakshmi  Viswa Lakshmi, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Mookahanthri  manthra roope , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Mahishasura  samharthri , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Madhu kaidabha   nidhraave , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Valorous  Lakshmi, Universal Lakshmi   , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She  who destroys dumbness   and has a  form of Manthras  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She   who killed  Mahishasura  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She   who killed  Madhu  and Kaidabha  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

4.Samnkha  Chakra  Gatha  Hasthe , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vaikunta  hrudhayaa vase , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Paksheendra   vahane  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Dhanya  roopa dhanya  Lakshmi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She holds conch .chakra    and mace in her hands  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who lives in heart of Vaikunta  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who rides  on king of birds  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is the form of grain and is Dhanya  Lakshmi  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

5,Swarna rope Swarna Lakshmi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vitha roopa vitha Lakshmi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Hari priye  Veda  roope , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Phala roope  phala dathri , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who is the form of Gold, Golden Lakshmi , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is the form of wealth, Wealth Lakshmi , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is dear to Hari and has  form of Vedas , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has for of Fruits, Fruits Lakshmi , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

6,Nisthule, nirmale nithye , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Rathna roope Rathna Lakshmi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Ksheera roope ksheera  dathri  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vedha roope  Nadha rioope , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who is incomparable, she who is pure  and forever , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has a form of gem  , She who is Rathna Lakshmi , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is the form of milk   and carries milk , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is form of Vedas , she   who is the form of music , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
7.Prana roope  Prana murthe, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Pranavananda  mahase , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
 Brahma  roope  , Brahma dathri  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Jatha veda   swaroopinyai , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who is the form of soul, She who is the Soul, , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is the great one becoming happy  from Om , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is   the form of Brahma, She who is the mother of Brahma , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who  is the form of Fire  , , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

8.Aadhara shatka  nilaye, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sushyumnaa  sushiraanthasthe   , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Yogananda   pradhayinyai, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Saundarya   roopini   devi  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

 She who is in the six adharas , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who  is the hole  of Sushimna , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She   grants the joy of yoga , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is the goddess  withy pretty form , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

9.Sidha Lakshmi  Sidha roope  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sarva   santhosha  sadrupe  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Thushtithe  pushtithe  devi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Raja rajarchitha padhe , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who is the occult Lakshmi having occult form , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has the  good form of all joy , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who becomes satisfied  and makes us healthy , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She whose feet is worshipped by  king of kings , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

10.SAraswathi roope   divyaangi  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Charithrya   divya shudhangi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Veda   guhye  shubhe  devi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Darmartha  kama  roopinyai , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who has  form of Saraswathi and has divine  limbs , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has purity  in divine  virtue , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is secret  in Vedas  and causes good , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She  who has form of dharma prosperity  and passion, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

11.Mokshanda samrajya  nilaye , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sarva  gamye  sarva roope, mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Mohini  Moha roopinyai , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Pancha bhoothantharalasthe , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who is  in the  kingdom of salvation  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She  who goes everywhere  and takes  all forms , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who  has a pretty bewitching  form , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is inside   the five elements  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

12.Narayana priyathame , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Karani karya  roopinyai , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Anantha  thalpa  sayane , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Lokaika  janani  vandhye  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

The wife  of Narayana , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She   who is cause as well as form of action , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who lies down on bed  of Anantha , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She   who is   worshipful mother  of universe , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

13.Shambu roope  Shambhu  mudhre  , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Brahma roope  Brahma mudhre , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vishnu  roope  Vishnu  maye , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
AAjna chakrabja  nilaye , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who has the form Of shiva  and the seal of Shiva , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has    the form of Brahma and the seal of Brahma , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is   the form of lord Vishnu  and  she who is Vishnu Maya , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who  is the middle the wheel of ruling , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

14.Hakara   repha sakthyaabhe , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Hrudhayambuja  deepaangi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vishnu  grandhi visalangi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
AAdhara  moola nilaye , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

The power  behind strength of hari, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
The  light of the lotus of my heart My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who unties our ego and makes it broad  My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is basis   of the most important thing My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

15.Brahma grandhi  prakaasangi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Kundali sayananandhi , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Jeevathma roopini matha , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sthoola sookshma  prakasasthe , mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She   who makes  the first knot shine , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She enjoys   the ear globes  take rest , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
The mother who has the  form of  soul of beings , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who shines as macro and micro , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

16.Brahmanda  bhanda  janani mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Aswatha   vruksha santhyashte, ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Karunya poorne  Sri devi  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Moorthi thraya swaroopnyai  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Mother  of a part of the universe , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is contented with banyan tree, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Goddess Lakshmi  filled   with mercy   , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is the form of the trinity  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

17.  Bhanu mandala  madhyasthe ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Soorya  prakasa  roopinyai,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Chandra  mandala madhyasthe ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vahni mandala  madhyasthe  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who is in the middle of Sun’s orbit   , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has the form of luster  of Sun , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is  the middle  of moon’s orbit , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is in the middle of orbit of fire , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

18.Peetambara dare ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Divyabharana   shobhadye ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Brahmanda   aaradithe  devi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Narasimhi  krupa sindho ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who wears  the yellow silk , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who shines in  divine  ornaments  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is worshipped   by the universe , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Oh  power  of Narsimha, ocean of mercy  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

19,Varde, mangale  Manye,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Padmadavi   nilayane ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vyasadhi divyajna  sampoojye  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Jaya  Lakshmi  Sidha  Lakshmi,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who blesses, who is respectable and auspicious  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who stays   in the forest of  lotus flowers, , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is worshipped by  Vyasa  and other divine sages , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Lakshmi of Victory  , Lakshmi of power , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

20.Raja mudhra  Vishnu  mudhre,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sarvarth sadhaki  nithye ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Hanumath bhakthi santhushte ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Mahathi  geetha nadasthe ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Seal of the king  , seal of Vishnu , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She  who can do anything  , she who is forever , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She was  happy with devotion of Hanuman , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Great  one who is in song and music , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

21.Rathi roope  ramya roope ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Kamangi Kama Janani ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sudha poorne  Sudha roope ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Indra vandhye  Deva lakshmi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who is like Rathi and has bewitching form, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has desirable limbs  and is mother of Manmatha  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is full of nectar   and has  nectar like form , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is saluted by Indra  and is the prosperity  of devas  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

22.Ashta aiswarya   swaroopinyai ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Dharma raja swaroopinyai ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Raksho vara  puri  Lakshmi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Rathnakara prabharamye ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who has the form of eight  type of prosperities  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has  form of Dharma Raja , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Lakshmi who protects blessed  cities , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has the luster  of gem and is pretty , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

23.Maruth pura  mahanande ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Kubhera lakshmi  matangi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Eesana Lakshmi sarvesi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Brahma peete Maha peete ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who is very happy in Guruvayur , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She is Mathangi , Lakshmi of Khubera , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Ruler Lakshmi   who is everywhere , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who sits  in Brahmas seat , She who sits in great seat , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

24.Maya  peeda sthithe devi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sri Chakra vasini kanye ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Ashta bhiraava sampoojye ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Asithanga poori  nadhe  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Goddess  who sits in   seat of Maya  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who lives in Sri Chakra, the maid  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is worshipped  by eight  bhairavas  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She   the leader who completes form of Lord shiva  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

25.Sidha lakshmi  Maha vidhye ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Budheendriyadhi  nilaye ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Roga daridrya  samani ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Mruthyu  santhapa nasinyai ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Oh Lakshmi of attainment  , Great Vidhya , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is in intelligence and organs , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who stifles  diseases and poverty , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who destroys   sorrow of death , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

26 Pathi priye pathi vruthe ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
CHathurbhuje komalangi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Bakshya  roope bukthi  dathri ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sadananda  maye  devi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

  She who likes her husband and is virtuous  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has   four hands  and has  pretty limbs , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is the form of eatable, she who grants pleasant life  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Oh Goddess who is always pervaded  with joy  , , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

27.Bakthi priye bakthi gamye ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Stotra priye  Ramarame   ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Ramanama priye devi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Gangaa priye  Shudha roope ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who likes devotion and goes towards devotion , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who likes prayers and one attractive to Rama, My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
Goddess  who likes  Rama’s name  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who likes ganges and has a clean form  , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

28.Viswa bharthri Viswa  moorthe  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Krishna priye Krishna roope  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Geetha roope Raga moorthe ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Savithri  bhootha   savithri  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who rules   the world  , she who is the form of the world , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who likes Krishna and has his form , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is form of music   , She who is form of tune , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is Savithri, the pure form of Savithri , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

29.Gayathri  Brahma gayathri ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Brahmi  Saraswathi devi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sukha lapini sudhangi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Veenadhara  stotra gamye  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Gayathri  , Gayathri  of Brahma , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is power of Brahma  and Goddess Saraswathi , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who plays with  parrot and having pure limbs , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who holds the Veena and Goes  where prayer is done , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

30.AAjnakari prajna  vandhye,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Vedanga vana  sarangi  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Nadantha    rasa  bhooyishte ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Divya sakthi  maha sakthi  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She   who orders and is saluted by wise , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is a deer in the  forest of Vedantha , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is immersed  in the  essence of end  of music , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is the divine as well as great  power , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
31.Nruththa priye  Nruthya lakshmi,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Chathu sashti kala   roope  ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Sarva mangala  sampoorne,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Divya gandhanga  ragaangi,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

Lakshmi  who likes dancing , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is form of 64 arts , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who is complete form of all auspiciousness , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who has limbs with divine perfume, She  who has musical limbs , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

32.Mukthidhe  Mukthi dehasthe ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,
Yajna sararta  Shudhangi ,  mahalakshmi  namosthuthe,

She who grants salvation , she  who has an evolved body , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,
She who who has a pure body which is essence  of Yajna , My  salutations to Mahalakshmi,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Translations very nice

Unknown said...

Post a video

Unni said...

ഇതുപോലെ മറ്റ് സ്തോത്രങ്ങളും ചെയ്തു കൂടെ