Monday, March 15, 2021

My translations in Hindu pedia

 Humble thanks  to hindupedia(Hindu   encyclopedia run by  DR.Krishna Maheswari. I am bequeathing  all my work   to future  generation of Hindus  

  I became  81 in the beginning  of this year. I checked  up as to what will  happen to my  blogs (about  15000 typed  pages containing  translations to  English  of about 2000  stotras  and about 2000 krithis, three  Ramayanas  , Rama and  Krishna  Karnamrutham,  Narayaneeyam  etc etc. I came to know  that  once  I am not there  these  blogs, will  also vanish

 I had   started  this work with  intention of leaving  it to my future  generation of Hindus , who may not know  their mother toungue of Sanskrit  and who want to pray .

 I put an appeal  in face book ,A young friend called dr. Vijayakumar    who was  involved  in  maintaining  a religious library of a  great temple  in USA , promised me  , he will help me by  uploading them in his SSVT  Dharma Education portal.

   I have sent it to him and he will  definitely do it  . Mean while  I remembered  about Hindu pedia where I used to contribute my translations   earlier

     Dr Krishna Maheswari has  uploaded all my pdf files (Stotras as well as Krithis)  in  his web site  .Now  they are  safe  for next generation  .You can access  them in http://www.hindupedia.com/en/User:P.R.Ramachander 

   I   am so, so  happy  .God bless you all

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,
Namaste! I have just learnt of your inspiring and humbling seva through my teacher who sent a message to me through WhatsApp.
Congratulations and thankyou to you and all involved in preserving so much of what you have done.
I was born in Wales, UK to Welsh parents. My Dad is half Maltese. It wasn't until my 30s that I became interested in spirituality. Yoga and Advaita Vedanta found me. I am in awe of the tradition of Sanatana Dharma. I consider myself a Hindu - it is the only vision that makes sense to me and resonates perfectly with me.
Kindest regards
Phil Gatt
Perth, Western Australia.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing with all of us your great work Sir 🙏❤️

k.sivagaminathan said...

sir
you have done an excellent contrbution to Hindu community.congratulation iam86 years old i know thi mental and phisical problems of super seniors

we inherited this world from our ancestors with numerous benifits our duty is to improve it further and handover over to our younger generation

k,sivagaminathan
9344644522 email kasin2636@gmail.com