Monday, December 11, 2023

Daily Namaskara Manthras at home

Daily  Namaskara  Manthras    at home

 

(please chant them daily and do namaskara before your prayer room

They  are  Namaskaras  to Ganesa , Guru, Sarasawthy, family guru,

Mother, father  and Kula deivam)

They have been collected from Famous  Namaskara  manthras)

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


 

1.Gajananam, bhootha ganadhi sevitham

Kapitha jamboo phala saara bakshitham

Umasutham,  soka vinasa  karanam

Namami vighneswara padha pankajam

 

Sri Maha Ganapathaye  nama

 

I salute  the  lotus  like  feet  of Vighneswara

Who has  elephant like face, is served  by  crowd of Bhoothas,

Who eats the  juice of wood apple  and Jamun

Who is  son of Uma and is cause of destruction of sorrow

 

Salutations   to  Lord Ganapathi

 

2.Ya kundendu thushara hara davalaa, 
Ya shubhra vasthravruthaa, 
Yaa veena vara danda manditha karaa, 
Ya swetha padmasana, 
Ya brahmachyutha Sankara prabruthibhir , 
Devai sadaa poojithaa, 
Saa maam pathu sarswathi, bhagawthi, 
Nissesha jadyapaha. 

 

SriMahasaraswathyai Nama

She is the one who wears the garland dazzling white jasmine flower, 
She is the one who always decorates with very clean cloths, 
She is the one who has in her hand a Veena which she plays, 
She is one who sits in the throne of white lotus, 
She is one who is worshipped by Gods such as ,Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, 
And let that Goddess Saraswathi who removes ignorance , look after me. 

 

Salutations  to great  Saraswathi

 

3.Guru brahma gurur vishnu hu

Guru devo mahashwaraha |

Guru sakshat parabrahma

Tasmai sri Gurave namaha ||

 

Asmadh Guru Charanara  Vindhebhyo  nama

 

Guru is Brahma, Vishnu and the great Maheswara,
Guru is the real Brahman and so I salute the Guru.

 

I salute the lotus  like feet of my guru

 

4.Sadashiva  samarambham

Sankaracharya  Madhyamaam

Asmad acharya  paryantham

Vandhe  Guru Paramparam

 

Asmadh Guru paramparayam nama          

 

Starting   from  Lord Sadashiva

In the middle  Adhi sankaracharya

Till we reach  our own Guru

I salute the clan of Guru

 

I salute my clan of gurus

 

5.Aasthaam tavaddeyam prasoothi samaye durvara soola vyadha,
Nairuchyam thanu soshanam malamayee sayya cha samvatsaree,
Ekasyapi na garbha bara bharana klesasya yasya kshmo dhathum,
Nishkruthi munnathopi thanaya tasya janyai nama.

Mathru charanarvindhabhyaam nama


Oh mother mine,
With clenched teeth bore you the excruciating pain,
When I was born to you,
Shared you  the bed made dirty by me for an year,
And thine body became thin and painfull,
During those nine months that you bore me,
For all these in return, I can never compensate, Oh mother dearest,
Even by my becoming great.

 

Salutations to lotus  feet of my mother

 

6.Akhilaan  aparadhaan may  Kshamasva  Karunanidhe

Praseedg  duro deva Janakaya  namo nama

 

Asmadh  Pithru Charanaravindhabhyaam Nama

 

Oh treasure  of mercy  please pardon all my mistakes

Be pleased my  Guru like God, Salutations to my father

 

Salutations to lotus  likefeet of my father

 

&.Rogath  , Sokath cha  Daridryam, Daurbalyam  chitha  vikriya

Nasyanthu  Kuladevasya Sakthi manthrena Taadithaa

 

Asmadh  kula DEvasya charanara  vindhabhyam nama

 

The mental problems caused  by  diseases, sorrow , poverty  and weakness

Would get  destroyed by the punishment  given by  my  fmily god

Salutations   the  lotus  feet  of the  God of my clan

No comments: