Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bhaj Govind (HIndi)

Bhaj Govind

By
Saint Meera Bhai

Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander

1.Bhaj Govind, govind  Gopala,
Sri Krishn kahnayya   morea Nand lala (Bhaj Govind..)

I sing about Govinda, Govinda, Gopals,
The darling  Sri Krishna ,my son of  Nanda (I sing about…)

2.Mathaa Yasodhaa dahiyaa bhalove  ,
Maakhan   khavayya, More  Mand lala   ( Bhaj Govind…)

Mother Yasodha   churns   the curd,
And you eat the butter , My  son of Nanda ( I sing about…)

3,Vrunda van ki kunj galeen mein  ,
Baansari  bhajavo   more Nand lala(Bhaj  Govind..)

In  the pretty streets  of Brinda  Van,
You please play  the flute  , My son of Nanda (  I sing about..)

4,Vrunda van ki kunj galeen mein  ,
Raas   rachavo  , more Nand lala  (Bhaj Govind…)

In  the pretty streets  of Brinda  Van,
You  dance Rasa Leela,  My son of Nanda  (I sing about…)

5.Yamuna ji je eke neere there,
Gaon   charavo  , more Nand lala (bhaj Govind…)

In the water filled   Yamuna’s  banks,
You  graze the cattle  , My son of Nanda   (I sing about,,,)

6.Meera ke prabhu   Giridhar  naagar  ,
Saran mein  raakho hamen Nanda  laala (Bhaj Govind…)

Oh Lord of  Meera, the Gopala  who lifted the  mountain,
You keep us on your feet  , Oh son of Nanda.

7.Bhaj Govind, govind  Gopala,
Sri Krishn kahnayya   morea Nand lala
Bhaj Govind, govind  Gopala (Bhaj Govind..)

I sing about Govinda, Govinda, Gopala,
The darling  Sri Krishna ,my son of  Nanda (I sing about…)
I sing about Govinda, Govinda, Gopala,




No comments: