Saturday, June 4, 2016

Rom rom mein basne (Hindi)


Rom rom  mein basne

Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander

1.Hey rom rom may   basnevala  Ram,
Jagat ke Swami  , Antharyami, main  thujse kyaa  mangoon, hey

Oh Ram who lives  in each and every hair of mine,
Oh God of universe, Oh Lord who is everywhere within, What shall I ask you, Oh

2.AAs ka bandhan thod chuki hoom,
THujpar   sab kuch chod chukka hoom,
Naath   mere Main  Kyon kuch sochoon, thoo jaane  theraa kaam.

I have cut off  my    ties of hope  ,
And I have left    everything    to you,
Oh Lord, why should I think “mine , me” and you know   your work.

3.There charanon ki dhool   jo paaye  ,
Vo kankar   heeraa   ho jaye ,
Baag mere jo maine paayaa  , yin charanom   mein dham,

The dust of your feet   which I got  ,
Let it becomes   stones  of diamond
The thing that I got as my share  , would  be deposited  in those feet.

4.BHedh thera koi  kyaa pahchaane  ,
Jo thujsaa ho  , vo thujhe jaane  ,
There kiye ko   hum kyaa deve , BHale   bhure ka naam
Jagat  ke swami, hey antharyami  , mein thujse  kyaa mangu ey

How can anyone  understand   differences in you ,
Only you know  , what all you  have ,
How can we call as good or bad the  job done by you,
Oh God of universe, Oh Lord who is everywhere within, What shall I ask you, Oh

5.Hey rom rom may   basnevala  Ram,
Jagat ke Swami  , Antharyami, main  thujse kyaa  mangoon, hey

Oh Ram who lives  in each and every hair of mine,

Oh God of universe, Oh Lord who is everywhere within, What shall I ask you, Oh 

No comments: