Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Aadhi moolam Aanavane(Tamil)

Aadhi moolam Aanavane(Tamil)

(About  Pillayar)

 

Translated  by

P.R.Ramachander

 


AAdhi moolam aanavane,

AAnai  mukham  Kondone

Aadarithaai   yen Perumaane

 

Oh Lord   who is the primeval  root,

Oh Lord   who has  elephant   face

Your supported  me my lord

 

1,AAlamundaarin  makane

Andar  pindar  pukazhvone

Anbezhum   gana  nadhane

AAsai thantharul  nee thaane (Aadhi moola..)

 

Oh Son of God  who ate  poison,

Who is praised  by devas  and asuras

Oh  lord of  Ganas  who is  desirable,

You please  fulfill my desires 

 

2.SAnkariyaal umai pethra

Van karunamoorthi  neeye

Iymkara naal othum pugazh

Thangum  vighna rajan neeye  (aadhi moola,,)

 

You are  the great  God  of kindness,

Given birth   by   Goddess  Parvathi

Oh Lord with five hands , you  are

The vighna raja who  bears the praise I read  daily

 

3. Nithyavum  un malar  padham

Sthotharichu   kolvene

Bhaktha rakshaka yen pothi

Kaathu  kol   yen devaa  (AAdhi moola..)

 

I daily pray   about  ,

Your   flower  like feet,

I praise  you  protector of devotees

Oh My God  , protect  me

 

4.Appam , avil, porikalum

Nal pazhangal  , chakkarai,

Trupthiyai  thindriduvai

Yeppozhum  varam thanthiduvai  (aadhi mola)

 

Appam,  beaten rice, puffed rice

Good fruits  , sugar,

Please eat  to your satisfaction,

Always   grant  me boons

No comments: