Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Ammavin vadivaaka arululm Sai (Tamil)

 Ammavin   vadivaaka arululm Sai

(Sai who blesses  me in form of mother)

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander




 (You can read it in tamil in https://www.tamilgod.org/hindu-devotional-songs-lyrics-tamil )

Karuvaakki vaithennai  thaangiya  sai

Uyirin  unarvai  yenai unnul niraivai

Udalum   manamum   arivum   thantha  seeradi  sai

Saranam saranam   seeradi sai

Abhayam  , abhyam  dwaraka mayi

                                                                

Oh Sai who carried me , making me a foetus

Oh Sai   of Shirdi who gave  me n body mind and soul,

Making me   fill you up  in sensation  of life,

I surrender  , I surrender , sai  of Shirdi

Protect  , protect oh Dwaraka  Mayi

 

Karma vinai  thodarnthathanal  janana  bandham thanthu

Un karuvarayil vaithavane   Sri  Guru sai

Amma , un madi  meethu naal thorume

Naan  kanda  perinbam ithu poddhume

Ayiram janmathu   kandu   vitten

Pooranam tharum Sai

Aravanaithu    arula   vendum   Guru  Sai

Saranam saranam   seeradi sai

Abhayam  , abhyam  dwaraka mayi

 

You gave me relation of birth   , due to  following of Karma

And  Oh Guru sai, kept  me in your womb

Oh mother  , daily  on your lap,

The  great joy , I found  is sufficient

I have seen for thousand births,

Give me   fullness  oh sai

Please  hug and bless me  oh Guru sai

Please   hug and bless  oh sai  of shirdi

surrender  , I surrender , sai  of Shirdi

Protect  , protect oh Dwaraka  Mayi

 

Yengirintho yenai  yeduthu , uyir  amutham ootti

Un karunai yenum  paal koduthaye  Gurunadhaa

Amma un maganukku  yethu   vendumo

Anthantha kalathil   thanthaaye nee

Kathidum  yethu  kaladi  kidanthen aananda  ithu sai

Magan   yenakku pothum   intha  perarul sai

Saranam saranam  Seeradi   Sai

Abhayam   Abhayam dwaraka mayi

 

Taking me   from   some place, you gave me necter of life

Oh Guru Nadha you had given me the milk of your kindness

Oh mother you had given your son,

All that   he needed at  proper time

Oh Ananda  Sai, I  lay down on your  feet that protected me

This great blessing is sufficient  for this son

For your son this   great blessing is sufficient,

surrender  , I surrender , sai  of Shirdi

Protect  , protect oh Dwaraka  Mayi

 

No comments: