Saturday, December 19, 2020

Thank you 2.5 millionth visitor

 Dear friends

 

 Right from 2009  , I have  been posting  Translations of Hindu prayers

In to English  written in Sanskrit, Tamil , Malayalam    and hindi (Most people accept me do not   translate from so many languages)

In my  stotra  rathna blog

I told  you that one million people  visited my blog in  july 2017

I told you   that  1.5 million people  visited my blog   in October 2018

I told you  that 2 .0 million people   visited my  blog   in February 2020

 



Today  God has sent the  visitor number 2.5 milion  to my blog

60%  of visitors are  from India   and 40%  from USA  and UK

 

It is not me   who has done it but God   and all of you

 

Humble  gratefulness  to God and thanks to each of you

 

P.R.Ramachander aka Raja Thatha

No comments: