Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Ammavin vadivvaka arulum Sai(Tamil)

 Ammavin   vadivvaka  arulum  Sai

SAi  whop blesses in form of mother

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcsLkcoqmac

 

Sai  who blesses  in the form of mother

 

Karuvaakki vaithennai  thaangiya  Sai,

Uyiraai unarvai  yenai unnul niraivai,

Udalum  manamum  arivum  thanda Shirdi Sai

Saranam Saranam Shirdi Sai

Abhyayam  Abhyam  Dwaraka  mayi

 

Oh Sai  who made  me in to a fetus  and carried me

As soul, as feelings ,keeping me  in your inside

Oh Shirdi sai  , who gave me , body  , soul and wisdom

Surrender , Surrender to  Shirdi Sai

Protection , protection  , Dwaraka mayi

 

Karma vinai   thodarnthathinaal janana   sambandam thanthu

Un karuvarayil  vaithavane , Sri  Guru  Sai

Amma  , un madi meethu naal thorume

Naan kanda  perinbam   ithu podhume

Ayiram jenmathu  kandu vitten

Poornam   tharum Sai

Aravanaithu  arula vendum Sri Guru  Sai

Aravanaithu   arula  vendum  Shirdi  Sai

Saranam  Saranam Shirdi   sai

Abhayam, abhayam  Dwaraka  Mayi

 

Due to  fate of Karma following , giving  a relation of birth

Oh Sai kept me  as your fetus , Of Guru  Sai

Oh mother  daily  on your lap ,

The  great joy  I saw is sufficient for me

I have seen thousand births

Grant  me fulfillment  Oh Sai

You should hug  me and bless me  , Oh Guru sai

You should hug me and bless me  oh Shirdi  Sai

Surrender, surrender  Shirdi sai

Protection, protection Dwaraka Mayi

Yengirindho yenai yeduthu , uyir   amutham ootti

Un karunai yenum  paal  kodutha thaaye , Guru  Nadhaa

Amma   un makanukku   yethu  vendumo

Anathantha   kalathil  thanthaaye nee

Kathidum  yena kaladi  kidanthen  AAnanda  Sai

Makan yenakku  pothum intha perarul  Sai

Un makan yenakku   pothum  intha perarul   sai

Saranam , Saranam Shirdi sai

Abhayam abhayam  Dwaraka  mayi

 

You took me   from some where, made me drink the nectar  of life,

Oh mother who fed me   the  milk of your kindness, Oh Guru Nadha

Oh mother  , whichever  thing was  needed  by your son,

You gave them to me   at the  proper time

Requesting you protect me I lay  below your feet, Oh  joyful sai

To me   who is your son this  great  blessing is sufecient , Oh Sai

To your son, this great  blessing is sufficient  Oh Sai

Surrender  , surrender  shirdi sai

Protect  , protect  , dwaraka mayi

No comments: