Monday, June 24, 2019

Vishnu stotram of poonthanam


Vishnu  stotram

BY
Poonthanam

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

Image result for lord vishnu images hd

1.Pacha kallin  prabhakale  vellum,
Thiru mei  muzhuvan  kaanaakenam,
Aruna dhivakara  koti samaanam,
Kanaka kireetam   kaanaakenam.

I would   like see the whole divine body,
Which  wins    the  luster  of Emerald stone,
I   would like   to see  the golden crown,
Which is equal   to one crore  of Suns at dawn.

2.Parimalamiyalum  puri kuzhal peraa-,
Mirul mukil  nikaram  kaanaakenam,
Chatula tharaalaka rajithamayoru,
Nitila tharam  mama  kaanaakenam.

I would like to see  the flute  which spreads,
Pleasant  smell and is like  the dark  black cloud,
I would like to see your forehead   which,
Shines due  to the waving curly   hair.

3.Mangala bangi nirannu  kalarnnoru,
Kunkuma   thilagam  kaanagenam,
Mallesara kula  villine vellum,
Chillilatha neri kannagenam

I would   like   to see ,the Kumkum Thilaga,
Which   is mixed   with auspicious  beauty,
I   would like to see your pretty eye brows,
Which wins   the  bow  of Shiva’s  family

4.Kaikondidum karunaa bhogam,
Trukannum  mama kanagenam,
Thila puspa   seethira nalgeedum,
Vilasannasika   kanagenam.

I would like   to see  your divine eyes,
Which shows  the mercy  you show  to others,
I would like    to see  your  pretty nose  ,
Which is given by the  flower of seasame.

5.Mikavum shobha poorthi kalarnnoru,
Makara  kuzha yina kanaagenam,
Marakatha virachitha darpana darpam,
Kavarum  kavilina kanagenam

I would like to see the twin  ear  globes,
Which has  mixture  of great luster,
I  would like to see  the attractive twin cheeks,
Which has  the pride of mirror composed by emeralds.

6.Muthineththa morathal  kodukkum,
Dandhavaliyum  kaanaakenam,
Madhuratharaadhara malaril  virinjoru,
Mrudhula smitha  ruche kaanakenam.

I would like   to see  his row of teeth,
Which would give more  beauty  to  the pearls,
I would like   to see the taste  of  the soft  laugh,
Which has  opened in the flower of sweet lips.

7.Poorna nisakara mandala  ramyatha,
Chernna  mukhabjam  kanakenam,
Kandaal kanninnu  kauthukamerum,
Kantaabhogam   kaanakenam

I would like   to see his lotus like face  ,which merges,
Which has  the  beauty  of the  full moon,
I would like   to see  his neck,
Which  increases the pleasure  when we   see it.

8.Yilakum parimalamalimalakula,
Thulasee  malakal  kaanakenam,
Sikshaa  raksha jagathinnu  cherkkum,
Trukkai  naaalum kaanakenam.

I would  like to see his Thulasi  garland  ,
Which moves and makes  the bevy of bees worried,
I would  like   to see   four  hands,
Which punishes  and looks after to the world .

9.Sankha radhanga gadambuja   malarum,
Kaikalil   ambodu  kaanakenam,
Deepthi kalarnnoru  maarvil ninnoru,
Kausthuba    rathnam kanakenam.

I would   like   to see   Conch  , chakra ,
Mace   as well as   flower  in his hand with love,
I would like  to  see     the Kausthubha gem,
On his   chest   which  has  great luster.

10.Tri bhuvanam mokke ullil adakkum,
 Thiru udharam mama  kaanakenam,
KOmalamaayoru   reethiyil marvum,
Romavaliyum kaanaakenam.

I   would like   to see his divine belly,
In which the  entire  earth is stored,
I would like   to see   the   hair line,
Which  is situated  in a pretty manner  on him.

11.Vaar  kanayode charutha  thadavum,
Kodi nadvum kanaakenam,
Marathaka pulinam   vellunnorani,
Jaghana  bhogam   kaanakenam,

I would  like to   see   his very  thin middle,
Which   increases  his beauty  like a thin bamboo,
I would  like   to   see his pretty hip,
Which will  win over emerald  sand bank.

12.Chetho ramyatha chernnabhiramam,
Peethambaramum   kaanaakenam.
Kadakam  , kai vala haram noopura,
 Mudanjanum mama  kanakenam.

I would like  to his   yellow  silk cloth,
Which adds  beauty  to him  every minute,
I  would like   to see  his armlet, bangle  ,
Anklet   and his   waist belt.

13,Kari vara  kumbham kumbiteedum,
Jaanu  muzhankaal  Kaanakenum,
Kaitha  malar  kkula kai thozhutheedum,
Reethi  kanamkal  kaanaakenam.

I would like to see   his  knee and calves,
Which is saluted  by  the great elephant,
I would like to see his  fashionable calves,
Which is saluted  by bunch of pandanus flowers.

14Aama pura vadi yaadal petto-
Romal pura vadi kaanaakenam,
Trikkal viralum  thiru nakhavum  thava,
Lakshmi bandho  kanakenam.

I would like to see your  dear   instep,
Which  is like the   back of the tortoise ,
Oh husband of Lakshmi,  I would like to see,
Your  fingers of the feet  as well  as its nails.

15.Ullam  kulirum  kalyaanaa,ni-,
Nnullam  kaalum   kanakenam,
Viralin  thathikalil  melam vilasina,
Mothira  jaalam  Kaanaakenam.

I would like to the bottom  of your feet,
Oh auspicious one   who makes  my heart cool,
I would like   to   the magic  of the   ring,
Which makes   the finger  bottoms shine.

16.Paal n ura pole dhavalithamayoru,
Phani vara  thalpam  kanakenam,
Swetham deepthi pozhinjabhiramam,
Swetha    deepam kaanaakenam.

I would like  you sleeping  on the serpent,
Which looks white  like the  foam of milk,,
I    would  like   to  see  the Vaikunta,
Which every minute showers   white light.

17.Charanambujam charu  thalodum,
Dharani maathum  kanakenam,
Madhye  varidhi marakale meendoru,
Mathsyaakaaram  kaanakenam.

I would like   to see  Goddess  Lakshmi,
Who caresses  prettily  your lotus like   feet,
I would  like to see   your form as fish,
Which frecovered the screens  of  the ocean.

18.Cheerthoru   mandhara  giriye thaangiya,
Koormaakaaram  kaanakenam,
Medhini  muzhuvan thethamaleththo,
Raadhi  varaaham   kaanaakenam.

I would like   to see your form as tortoise.,
Who  supported   the bloated  Mandhara  mountain,
I  would like   see  the  Aadhi varaha,
Who lifted the entire earth on his  horns.

19.Sura ripu maarana  karana maayoru,
Narasimhaakruthi  kaanakenam,
Mayayodeerezhu ulagamalannoru,
Vatu  vamanane  kaanaakenam.

I would like to see  your form as Narasimha,
Which was the reason for killing the enemy   of devas,
I would like to see  the Brahmachari vamana  ,
Who by  illusion  measured  the world.

20.Irupathoru  thata mannare  vennoru,
Parasu dharam  mama  kaanaakenam,
Kanthaa choram  konnuru veeram,
Saanthaakaaram kaanakenam

I would like to see him who carries the axe,
And who won   over   the kings  twenty one times,
I would like   to see  the peaceful form ,
Who by  his valour killed the one who robbed  his wife.

21.Hasthinam puriye kuthi yeduthoru,
Visthrutha   veeryam  kaanakenam,
Venna kavarnnu nadannor  unniye,
Vinnor  naadham kaanakenam.

I  would like to see  the broad heroism,
Which made  him to  dig and take Hasthinapura,
I would like to see , Oh lord of devas,
That small noy who went  on stealing butter.

22.Kali yuga  duritha vinasana karana,
Kalkiiyembodu  kaanaakenam,
Pacha kalline vennoru niramum,
Viswathmaave  kaanakenam.

I would like to see  Kalki,
Wjho destroyed speedily  the Kali age,
I would like   to see  the soul of universe,
Who has colour   which won over  emerald.

23.Kannina punchiri puli nakha  mothira,
Mani malakalum kanakenam,
Jagrath  swapna   sushipthishu nin mei,
Sookshmaakaaram kanakenam.

I would like to see, your pair of eyes, smile, ring with   tiger nail,
And Garlands    with beads  of gems,
I would like   to see  your micro form your body,
When I am in state of waking , dream and sleep.

24.Aarkkum paarthaal kanaruthayoru,
Moorthiye niyatham kanakenam,
Thiru malaradiyodu thiru mudiyodida,
Thiru  vudaladhikam  kanakenam.

I would like to see definitely your form,
Which   cannot   be seen by any body,
I would like to see  mainly your divine body,
Along with your  divine feet  along with your divine hair.

25Narayana jaya, thavaka mani mei,
Manasi sadaa mama kaanakenam,
Saakshaal  ulloru vaishnava roopam,
Sookshmam thanne  kanakenam.

I would like to see always in my mind,
Hail Narayana, your gem studded  body,
I would like    to see  definitely in micro form,
Your true   form of Vishnu, which is truly there.

No comments: