Thursday, February 8, 2018

Prayer to Guru/Vyazhan/Jupiter

Guru/Vyazhan/Jupiter

Compiled   and translated by
P.R.Ramachander



Guru gayatri (Jupiter)

Vyazhan is the Guru of all devas  .It never does any harm at any stage  .It remains in one  Easi only for one year  .In ceratin Rasis it postphones marriage . To become an expert in Yoga, get a job in a cort, to get promotion, To be recognised   by religious institutions, to do social service, to get cured of sickness  that limits growth and to get cured  of pain in the leg Guru   helps

Chant
Om vrishabadhwajaaya vidmahae
kruni hastaaya dheemahi
tanno guru: prachodayaat

Om, Let me meditate on him who has bull in his flag,
Oh, He who has power to get things done, give me higher intellect,
And let Guru illuminate my mind.

Or
Om angeerasaya    vidmahe,
Vageesaya   Dheemahi  ,
Thanno   jeeva prachodat yath

Om let ne meditate  on son of angeerasa,
Let the   God of words   give me higher  intellect ,
And let him make my life lustrous

Then pray
1.In Sanskrit

Dandakshamala varada kamandaludharam vibhum,
Pushparagangitham  peetham  varadam bhayeth gurum.

I salute the techer  who wears the Pushparaga stone ,
Who is yellow, giver of boons   and holds  in his hand,
Staff, rosary , and water pot and shows sign of blessing.

Or
Deva-naam cha Rishi Naam cha Gurum kaanchana sannibham,
Buddhi Bhootam Trilokesham Tam Namaami Brihaspatim 

My salutations to Jupiter,
Who is teacher of devas and sages,
Who is equal in shine to gold,
Whose soul is intellect,
And who is the lord of all three worlds.

2. In Tamil

Guna migu vyazha  Guru BHagawane,
Manamudan   vaazha , magizhvudan  arulvai,
Brahaspathi  Vyazha para guru nesa,
Graha  dosham indri kadakshitharulvai

Oh God Guru  who has lot of goods in him,
With joy bless me   to live  a great life,
Oh Brahaspathi, Oh God Vyazhan , Oh divine Guru  who is a friend,
Please  bless  me so that I live  without problem  due to planet



No comments: