Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Kunnin mel Gana nadhan(Malayalam)

Kunnin mel  Gana nadhan(Malayalam)

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


 

Kunnin mel guru nadhan , yennil anugrahamai

Vannidaan  bhakthiyode   ponnadi  thozhunnithaa

 

For the god who is a guru on the hill , to come to me,

As a blessing , with devotion, I am saluting  his golden feet

 

Antharaayam   aagave nin  thiruvadi theerthu

Antharangam  kulirkke   aruluka varamiha

Varadhanai    Sabari giriyil

 

You the God please fill up the space in between

And make my mind cool  , please grant me boon

On Sabari giri as  one who grants boons

 

Parama  Baktha vathsalaa, varadhaa  karunya  seelaa

Paramasivannu Balaa, aadhara  thathwa  moolaa

Paramai vilasum vighna  Rajane , anukoola

Saranam  , Krishna  pingaakshaa, pahimaam gaja vakthraa

 

Oh Lord  who loves great devotees, One  who grants boons , One who has mercy as habit

Oh  son of Lord Shiva, The  root of basic philosophy

Oh king of obstacles who  shines as divine one  , one who favours,

I surrender, Oh Lord with blacvk brown eye, Please  protect me oh god with elephant face

No comments: