Thursday, August 26, 2021

Saranam Sri Guruvayurappa

Saranam Sri  Guruvayurappa

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


Saranam  Sri Guruvayurappa, nin

Aravinda padham thozhunnen kai koopi

Saranam sri  Guruivayurappa

Murlidharaa , madhu sudhana , mukunda

Murahari Narayana Govinda

 

I surrender  to you Guruvayurappa

I salute your lotus like feet  with folded handa

I surrender  to you  Guruvayurappa

Lord carrying the flute, killer  of Madhu , Mukunda

Narayana  who defeated Mura , Govinda

 

Karunalayane  , thamara kkanna

Kamaniyaakruthe , kaayaambu varna

Paripalaya parmathmananda

Bhagavaane  nee  krupa cheyyenam

 

OhLord with temple of mercy , One who is lotus eyed

He who has  a pretty form , He who is of the colour of black flower

Please protect me ,one who grants divine joy to the soul

Oh God , you have to do mercy

 

Karalil  nee yennum  irikkenam

Karuthi jnaan  ninne  smarikkenam

Kaanunna  Kaazhchayellam Neyaakenam

Kaalamellam nee  thuna   chekenam

 

You should always be in my heart

Thinking about it, I should remember you

You should   be all the scenes  that I see

You should be  a help to me  for all time to come

1 comment:

Kala Narasimha said...

Thank you for uploading this shloka.nice to recite this.