Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Radha Madhava gopala(Malayalam)

Radha Madhava gopala(Malayalam)

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 



Radha madhava  Gopala, Rasa manohara  seelaa

Ravum pakalum  nin pada chinthanam allathoru vela

 

Radha Madhava Gopala , Who  steals our mind through Ras

I do not have  any other work, night  and day, except  thinking of your fet

 

Alayugayaanee  samsaare, Aasayam yekuka  Kamsaare

Akhilandesanalle  nee, abhayam theduvathi yini  aare

 

I am wandering in this  samsara, Oh killer of Kamsa  givea meaningful idea

Are you not God of the  universe< who else should  I search for protection?

 

Karalil  nivedhyamorukki jnaan, kaathirikkunnu  muraare

Karuna sagaranalle nee,  yen kadanam  theerkkuka   saure

 

I have prepared offering to you in my heart, Oh killer  of Mura, I am waiting for you

Are  you not the ocean of  mercy, Oh Lord Krishna  please put an end  to worries of my heart

No comments: