Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Vigneswara , janma naalikeram(Malayalam)

 Vigneswara , janma  naalikeram(Malayalam)

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


Vigneswara  janma  naalikeram   ninde

Trikaalkkal   udakkuvaan   vannu

Thumbiyum kombum   kondu adiyende  maargam

Thamburaane  thadayalle, eka danthaa

Kaakename  niyatham

 

Oh Lord God of obstacles I  have   come  to break

The coconut of my birth  below    your divine feet,

Oh lord with your tusk and trunk  do not stop its way

Oh Lord   with single tusk , as a rule  protect me

 

Aravana  paayasam  unnumbol

Athil  ninnu oru vaththu  nee  tharane

Varnangal  thedum   naavin thumbinnu

Punyakshara tharane, Ganeswaraa

Gam Ganapathaye  namo  nama

 

When you kheer of jaggery and ghee

Please  give me one grain from   that

Please grant  holy letters to my  tip of toungue

Searching for colours, Oh God  of Ganas

Gam Ganapathaye  namo nama\

 

Irulil  mulam kaadu   chinthumbol

Ari muthu mani  yenikku   nee  tharane

Koodu illathori niswan nin krupaa

Kudilaai theerename, Ganeswaraa

Gam  Ganapathaye namo  nama

 

Whrn the bamboo forest drops in the night

You please give me a pearl  out of it

To me    who do not have an house,let your mercy

Become  a hut, OH God   of Ganas

Gam Ganapathaye  nama

No comments: