Wednesday, August 18, 2021

THithi nithya devi Gayatris

THithi  nithya  devi Gayatris

(the daily goddess  of different Thithis

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


(Here are the Gayatris of the goddess  on all 30 moon phases(Thidhi)  of the month . It is believed that  praying he5r using these manthras on those specific days is very effective

After chanting  when you go round the goddess  in the waxing  phase(Shukla paksha)  we have to go round her  clock wise and in Waning phase(Krishna paksha)   we hae to go round her in anti c;lock wise direction.I was not aware of this  but Mr Viswanathan Placode to whom I am Raja Chithappa, posted   about them in our whatsapp  group .Thanks a lot Viswanathan who is Ramani to us

    Chanting of those born  in each thithi will be beneficial to them)

                                                                                                                                                              

                                                

1.goddess  nithya   for shukla  Prathama and amavasya )-  Nithya  Kameswari

 

   Kameswari is the Goddess who can take  any form  she likes.She is very kind and grants  us any boon that we want.By worshipping her on those specific days, Happiness wil be there  in the family, Income will increase and good family  life would be there

 

(chant  manthra in shukla paksha prathama go round clock wise and amavasya     go anticlock wise)

 

Manthra

 

Om Kameswaryaya  vidhmahe

Nithyaklinnaya   deemahi

THanno  Nithyaa   prachodhayath

 

Om  let me meditate on Goddess  Kameswari ,

Oh goddess   who is forever soft, give me  higher intellect

And let  she who is forever  , illuminate my  mind

 

2,Goddess  Nithya   for  Shukla paksha Dwitheeya   and Krishna  paksha  Chathurdasi –Bhagamalini

 

Bhagamalini is goddess  of luck.For success in life  and to protect the child in the womb  , pray her on these  days

 

Manthra

 

Om Bhagamalinyai Vidhmahe

SArva  vasankaryai cha deemahi

THanno nithyaa  prachodayaath

 

Om let me meditate on goddess  Bhagamalini

Oh Goddess  who can attract everything, give me higher intellect

And let  she who is forever, illuminate my mind

 

3.Goddess  Nithya   for Shukla paksha  Tritheeya  and Krishna  Paksha THrayodasi –Nithyaklinna

 

Nithyaklinna is goddess  who is forever merciful.By praying her unity in family will increase and conflicts   will never arise.

 

Manthra

Om Nithya klinnayai vidhmahe

Nithya  madha  dravaaya  Dheemahi

THanno  Nithyaa  Prachadoyath

 

Om let me meditate on Goddess  who is always soft

Let goddess  who is   always exhuberant , give me higher intellect

And let she who is forever , illuminate  my  mind

 

4.Goddess  Nithyaa  Shukla paksha  Chathurthee  , Krishna Paksha dwadasi-Bherunda

 

Bherunda  is the goddess who is formidable in all places  in the universe.You can escape from dangers due to poison  by praying to her

 

Manthra

Om Bherundaya   vidhmahe

Visha  Haraayai  dheemahi

THanno  Nithyaa  prachodayaath

 

Om let me meditate  on goddess  who is formidable

Let Goddess  who cures poison , give me  higher intellect

And let she   who is forever illuminate  my mind

 

5 .Goddess  Nithyaa  -Shukla paksha  Panchami  ,  Krishna paksha  ekadasi-Vahni  vaasini

 

   Vahni Vasini is the goddess  who lives  surrounded by fire. By praying to her. By praying to her diseases would get cured,and you will live with luster   and attract the world

 

Manthra

Om Vahni vaasinyaai vidhmahe

Sidhi pradhaaya  deemahi

THanno nithyaa Prachodayaath

 

Om let me meditate on Goddess  who lives in fire

Let Goddess  who gives me occult powers , give me higher intellect

And let she who is forever  illuminate  my mind

 

6,  Goddess  Nithyaa  for  Shukla paksha  Sashi  , Krishna  paksha   Dasami – Maha  Vajreswari

 

She is form of Goddess  who shines like diamond .By praying to her  we will get out of all forms of sorrow

 

Manthra

Om Maha Vajreswarayai  vidhmahe

Vajra  nithyaayai cha   deemahi

Thanno nithyaa Prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate on  on goddess  of Diamonds

Let Godddess who is daily diamond  , give me higher  intellect

And let  her   who is forever   illuminate my  my mind

 

7.  Goddess  Nithyaa  for Shukla  paksha  sapthami  , Krishna  Paksha  Navami-Shiva   dhoothi

 

The goddess Shivadhuthi  sent  Lord Shiva himself as her emissary when she was  fighting Shumbha and Nishumba. By praying to her all our unjust enemies would get destroyed and all our just wants would be fulfilled

 

 

Manthra

Om Shiva dhoothyai  vidhmahe

Shivangaryai  dheemahi

Thanno   nithyaa prachodath

 

Om let me meditate on goddess  who sent Lord Shiva  as emissary,

Let goddess  who is part of Lord shiva, give me higher  intellect

And let her  who is for ever  , illuminate my mind

 

8. Goddess  Nithyaa  for  Shukla paksha  ashtami , Krishna  pakshaa Ashtami  Thwaridhaa

 

Thwaritha  does things in a hurry for sake of her  devotees,We will get rid of all fear, become experts in every thing and have long life

 

Manthra

Om Thwaridhayai cha Vidhmahe

Mahanithyai  cha vidhmahe

Thanno Nithyaa  prachodayaath

 

Om let me meditate  on goddess  who makes  things very fast

Let Goddess  who is great  goddess  forever , give me higher  intellect

And let her who is forever illuminate  my mind

 

9,  Goddess  Nithyaa  for  Shukla paksha navami, Krishna paksha SApthami-Kula Sundari

 

Kula Sundari is the goddess  who controls our Kundalini. People who pray her will get all types of knowledge,They will become rich.

 

Manthram

 

Om Kula  Sundaryai  cha  Vidhmahe

Kameswaryai  Dheemahi

THanno   sakthi  prachodayath

 

Om let me meditate  on goddess  who is most pretty of the clan

Let Goddess  Kameswari   , give me higher  intellect

And let the Goddess  Sakthi  illuminate my mind

 

10 . Goddess  Nithyaa  for   shukla  paksha dasami  , Krishna  paksha Sashti-nithyaa Bhairavi

 

  Nithya Bhairavi is forever and is also   called Sarvathmika.All problems would get solved and all type of wealth will   come to us by praying to her

 

Manthram

 

Om Nithya bhiravayai  cha vidhmahe

Nithyaa  nithyaayai  dheemahi

THanno    yogini  prachodayath

 

Om let me   meditate on Goddess   who is forever  Bhairavi

Let Goddess who is  daily  forever  , give me higher  intellect

And let Goddess  who is chief of Yoga  , illuminate  my mind

 

11.Goddess NIthyaa  Shukla paksha Ekasai , Krishna  Paksha Panchami  -Neela  pathaakka

 

Neela pathaaka is of blue colour,By praying to her we will be succesfull in all our activities and come first  in every thing

 

Manthram

 

Om Neela pathaakayai   cha Vidhmahe

Maha Nithyai Dheemahi

THanno devi prachoidayaath

 

Om let me meditate on goddess  with a  blue flag

Let goddess who is great forever, give me higher  intellect

And let   the Goddess , illuminate my mind

 

12.Goddess Nithyaa of Shukla Paksha  Dwadasi and Krishna Paksha  Chathurthi=  Vijayaa

                                                                  

Vijayaa   is the Goddess  of Victory .We will achieve victory in all cases and quarrels  by praying to her

 

Manthram

 Om Vijayaa  devyai cha vidhmahe

Maha Nithyaayai cha Dheemahi

THanno devi prachodayaath

 

Om Let me meditate  on goddess  of victory

Let  goddess  who is daily great , give me higher  intellect

And let the goddess  illuminate my mind

 

13,. Goddess  Nithyaa  of Shukla paksha trayodasi and  Krishna paksha  Tritheeyai  -Sarva Mangalaa

 

She is goddess  who is auspicious in all aspects .You will never face any danger   in your travel and  get positive results in everything by praying to her.

 

Manthram

Om Sarva mangalaayai   cha vidhmahr

Chandraathmikaayai dheemahi

Thanno  Nithyaa  prachodayaath 

 

Om let me  meditate on goddess  who is forever auspicious

Let goddess   who is the soul of moon  , give me higher  intellect

And let  Goddess  who is forever  illuminate my mind

 

14    Goddess  Nithyaa of Shukla paksha chathurdasi , Krishna paksha  dwitheyai  -jwala malini

 

She is a goddess   who is like a flame  and built a fort  of fire  in the war with asuras

 

Manthram

Om Jwala Malinyai   vidhmahe

Maha jwalayai cha dheemahi

THanno devi prachodayath

 

Om  let me meditate on Goddess  who wears flame as garland                                       

Let the goddess who is great flame, give me higher intellect

And Let the Goddess   illuminate my mind

 

15, Goddess  Nithyaa  Shukla paksha   Pournami  , Krishna paksha pradhamaa   - Chithraa

 

She is the very attractive goddess  and prayer to her   will lead to sudden luck  and getting of great fortune.

 

Manthram

 

Om Vichithrayai vidhmahe

Maha  Nithyai  vidhmahi

Thanno devi prachodayaath

 

Om let me meditate on goddess  who is splendoros

Let the goddess who is great forever, give me higher intellect

And let the Goddess  illuminate my mind

No comments: