Friday, October 11, 2024

Om Namashivaya

 Om Namashivaya

 

Translated by

P.R.Ramachander




 

Thai , thanthai  , guruvum nee

SAkala  deva ganangal nee

Chithai  nee, thelivum nee

Sidhi  , mukthi thaanum nee

Vinthum nee , vinayum nee

Melathaya Vedham nee

Yenthai  nee, iraivan nee

Yennai  aanda   easan nee

 

Mother , father  , Guru  , you are

All deva  groups , you are

Worried you are , clarity  you are

Occult  power and salvation , also you are

See you are  , the  result you are

The  great  Veda  , you are

My father you are, my  God  you are

The god  who ruled  over me  , you are

 

Yenniyathu , mudithal vendum

Nallathaye  yenna  vendum

Thinniya  nenjam vendum

Thelintha nall arivu   vendum

Eesa , yethu yenakku nanmayo, Athai nee  cheithal  vendum

 

What  I thought   should happen

Ishouls think of only  good things

I should have  a sturdy  mind

I should have good clear knowledge

Oh God whatever  is good for me, you   should   do that to me

 

Angu ingu   yenatha padi  yengum

Yengengum  Vyapithiirukkum

Yem perumaane, Eesane

Nin por  pathangalil SArana gathi

SArana  Gathi  Saranagathi

Yellaam nee  potta  pichaye

Yellam Ninathu  thiruvarule

 

Without mentioning  here and there

You who are  spread in all places

My Lord  , My God

Absolute  surrender at  your golden feet

Surrender, Absolute  surrender

All things are  alms  given by you

Every thing  is  your  divine grace

No comments: