Friday, October 18, 2024

The ten great Ganesa Manthras

The   ten great  Ganesa Manthras

 

Compiled and  Translated by

P.R.Ramachander

 


(The manthras  can be chanted  day or night, 108 times   for best results)

 

1,Vakra thunda  Manthra

“Vakra thunda Maha kaya, Surya koti , sama prabha Nirvighnam  Kuru  May Dea”

 

Oh God with twisted trunk,

Whose  shina is equal to crore Suns,

Please remove  all obstacles”

 

This manthra removes  all barriers in life

And increases  our determinations to do things , come what may

 

2,Om Shrim Hrim  Glaum  Gam  Ganapathaye
Vara  varada  , sarva janme Vashamanaya   SWaha 

 

Oh  Ganesa  , giver  of boons and blessings

Please  protect  all beings , ensure their well being

 

Benefits-Brings  good luck and peace and  influences people

 

3.Ganesha Gayatri

Om Lambhodaraya vidmahe
Mahodaraya deemahi
Thanno danthi prachodayath.

Om, Let me meditate on that god with broad paunch
Oh, God with a big belly, give me higher intellect,
And let the elephant faced one illuminate my mind.

 

Or

Om Ekadanthaya  Vidmahe  ,

Vakra thundaya  Dheemahi

Thanno danthi prachodayath

 

Om let  me meditate on God with one tusk,

Oh God with curved tusk , give me higher intellect

And let the elephant faced one illuminate my mind.

 

Or

Om   vakra danthaya  Vidmahe  ,

Lambodaraya   Dheemahi

Thanno Ganesa  prachodayath

 

Om let  me meditate on God with  curved tusk,

Oh God with huge paunch , give me higher intellect

And let the leader of ganas  illuminate my mind.

 

Or

Om   mooshika  vahanaya  Vidmahe  ,

Modha hasthaya  Dheemahi

Thanno Vigna   prachodayath

 

Om let  me meditate on God who rides on a mouse

Oh God who holds modhaka in his hand  , give me higher intellect

And let the remover of obstacles  illuminate my mind.

 

Benefits :Improves understanding and decision  making capacity

 

 

4.Om Gam  Ganapathaye nama

 

I salute   Ganesa   the partom of  Knowledge  and wealth

 

Attracts   wealth

 

5.Om  Vighneshwaraya  nama

 

I salute  God who removes  obstacles

 

Benefits- Removes  hurdles  on your way

 

6.Gajananam Bhootha  Ganaadhi sevitham

Kapitha Jambu  phala saara bakshitham

 

I salute him with  elephant  face

Who  is served by crowds of Ganas

Who consumes  essence of  Kapitha  and Jambu fruits

 

Benefits-Increases  confidence  and faith

 

 

7.Mudha karartha modhakam,

Sadhaa vimukthi  sadhakam

 

With joy  he holds  the Modhaka  in  one hand

And always  takes us to freedom

 

Benefits- Reduces stress and  gives  mental  stability

8.Pranamya  Shirasaa  devam 

Gauri  puthram  Vinayakam

 

I will  salute   with my head  the god

Vinayaka who is  son of Godddess Gauri

 

Benefits  -Provides  courage  to  face  challenges  in life

9.Om Gam Ganapathaye nama

Om  Gam  salutations   to  God Ganapthi

 

Benefits-Boosts   self confidence

 

10.  Om namo   Sidhi  vinayakaya

SArva karya karthrey

SArva vighna prasamaney

SArva rajya   vaseekaanaaya

Sarva jana Sarva  sthree  purusha

Akarshanaaya  swaha

 

Om  Salutations to Sidhi vinayaka

Who does   all jobs

Who stops all obstacles

Who attracts all  the world

Who influences all people  , all men and wemon

 

Benefits   attracts  good fortune

No comments: