Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ayya ,a yya, Sabarigireeswara (Malayalam)

Ayya ,a yya, Sabarigireeswara
(Oh Lord, Oh Lord , Oh God of Sabari mountain)

Translated  by
P.R.Ramachander



(A heart touching prayer  addressed to Lord Ayyappa  in Malayalam)

1.Ayya ,a yya, Sabarigireeswara,
Sachidananda roopa   thunakkane

1,Oh Lord, Oh Lord , Oh God of Sabari mountain,
Oh Lord with the divine form , You have  to help me.

2.Swami, innalla yennum  jnan kanniyaai,
Swami  yenne Karimala kethane.

2.Oh God, not only today but forever , let me  be the first  timer,
Oh God , you should make  me climb up the  Karimala.

3.Swami  bhakthare  kanunna nerathu  ,
Swami  bhakthiyai  kai koopaan thonnane.


3.Oh  God when I meet the  other devotees,
Oh God , make me   salute them with devotion.

4.Swami  palare  parihasam cheyyuvaan ,
Ende manassingal   thonnathirkkane ,

4.Oh God let  the thought  of making fun of,
Many people  not arise  in my mind.

5.Swami  thonunnathellam yen manase ,
Ayyan thonnikunnathayirikkane .

5.Oh God let all the  thoughts   that arise in my mind,
Be the thoughts   that were brought by the  Lord.

6.Swami kandu kondu   anandamekaname  ,
Swami indal  kalanjenne   kakkane.

6.Oh God  Please give me joy by looking at me ,
Oh God  please protect me after  removing my o problems.

7.Swami  ninnaal  kazhinjothunnume  ,
Illa  ,  eerezhulathilengume

7.Oh  God there is nothing in the fourteen worlds ,
That is impossible to you.

8.Swami saswatham yenthullee  yi lokathil,
Shiva  Shambhu  kumarende   namame.

8.Oh God  , who is there which is permanent in this world,
Except   the name  of  the son of  God shiva Shambu

9.Ayya ,a yya, Sabarigireeswara,
Sachidananda roopa   thunakkane

9.,Oh Lord, Oh Lord , Oh God of Sabari mountain,
Oh Lord with the divine form , You have  to help me.






No comments: