Saturday, October 1, 2016

Eleven Sayings of Shirdi Sai Baba

Eleven  Sayings   of Shirdi  Sai Baba

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

1.Jo Shirdi Aayega  ,
AApad  door   baagaayegaa
Dangers  would be driven out   to the one  who comes to Shirdi

2.Chade Samadhi ki  seedi par ,
Pair  thale  dukh ki  peedi par

If you climb up  one step    of The  Samadhi there,
You climb up  one more step   to solve  your sorrows

3.Thyag Sareer chala Javunga,
Bhakth  hethu  Dhouda aavunga

I would leave the  body and go away,
But for the sake of a devotee  I would come  back running

4,Man mein Rakhnaa   drud Viswas,
Kare  Samaadhi par aas

Keep solid  faith in your mind ,
And  keep hope   on the Samadhi

5.Mujhe sadaa jeevith hee jaano,
Anubhav  karo   sathya pahchano

Know   that I am always   alive,
And experience it and  know the truth

6.Mere saran aa Khali jaaye  ,
Ho Koi tho    mujhe bhatavo

Come  to me and surrender, and going away empty handed,
If any is there  , please   tell me.

7.Jaisa  Bhav rahaa  jis man kaa  ,
Vaisa roop hua   mere  man kaa

Very much like the  sentiment you had in your mind,
Like that  you would be  known by my mind

8.Bhaar  thumhara  muj par hogaa,
Vachan na mera  jootaa  hogaa

If you leave    your burden on me  ,
My words  would never become a lie.

9.Aa sahayathaa lo  bharpoor,
JO maanga   vah nahi hai dur
Come take  my help to the full,
Whatever you asked is not very far off

10.Muj mein  leen vacan  man kaayaa ,
Uska   rin   na kabhi chukaayaa

If the prayers   with great  faith  were  told  to me,
The debt   for that  would  never be cleared.

11.Dhany dhanya  va bhakth anany,
Meri saran  thaj  jise  na anya

Blessed , blessed  is that devotee  ,
Who has  surrendered to me and not others



No comments: