Saturday, October 1, 2016

Eleven Sayings of Shirdi Sai Baba

Eleven  Sayings   of Shirdi  Sai Baba

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

1.Jo Shirdi Aayega  ,
AApad  door   baagaayegaa
Dangers  would be driven out   to the one  who comes to Shirdi

2.Chade Samadhi ki  seedi par ,
Pair  thale  dukh ki  peedi par

If you climb up  one step    of The  Samadhi there,
You climb up  one more step   to solve  your sorrows

3.Thyag Sareer chala Javunga,
Bhakth  hethu  Dhouda aavunga

I would leave the  body and go away,
But for the sake of a devotee  I would come  back running

4,Man mein Rakhnaa   drud Viswas,
Kare  Samaadhi par aas

Keep solid  faith in your mind ,
And  keep hope   on the Samadhi

5.Mujhe sadaa jeevith hee jaano,
Anubhav  karo   sathya pahchano

Know   that I am always   alive,
And experience it and  know the truth

6.Mere saran aa Khali jaaye  ,
Ho Koi tho    mujhe bhatavo

Come  to me and surrender, and going away empty handed,
If any is there  , please   tell me.

7.Jaisa  Bhav rahaa  jis man kaa  ,
Vaisa roop hua   mere  man kaa

Very much like the  sentiment you had in your mind,
Like that  you would be  known by my mind

8.Bhaar  thumhara  muj par hogaa,
Vachan na mera  jootaa  hogaa

If you leave    your burden on me  ,
My words  would never become a lie.

9.Aa sahayathaa lo  bharpoor,
JO maanga   vah nahi hai dur
Come take  my help to the full,
Whatever you asked is not very far off

10.Muj mein  leen vacan  man kaayaa ,
Uska   rin   na kabhi chukaayaa

If the prayers   with great  faith  were  told  to me,
The debt   for that  would  never be cleared.

11.Dhany dhanya  va bhakth anany,
Meri saran  thaj  jise  na anya

Blessed , blessed  is that devotee  ,
Who has  surrendered to me and not others

ayings of Shirdi Saibaba
1. Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
2 . The wretched and miserable will rise to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of the mosque
3.I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
4. My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
5.I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
6. My mortal remains will speak from my tomb.
7. I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
8. If you look to me, I look to you.
9. If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it
10. If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11. There shall be no want in the house of my devotee


Shirdi Sai baba  Udhi Manthra

Translated by
P,R.Ramachander

It is well-known that Baba took Dakshina from all, and out of the amount thus collected, He spent a lot on charity and purchased fuel with the balance left with Him. This fuel He threw in the Dhuni - the sacred fire, which he kept ever burning. The ash from this fire was called Udi and it was freely distributed to the devotees at the time of their departure from Shirdi. Udi or ash is the purest substance on earth having tremendous powers of doing and undoing and is the result of sacrifices offered to fire (agni) which purifies everything by destroying whatever is evil. Performing 'Yagha' (Dhuni) is the most pious ritual recommended in the ancient Vedic literature.  This Manthra   is normally chanted   while wearing Udhi   from Shirdi.

Mahograha Peedham Mahotpaatha Peedham
Maharoga Peedham Mahateevra Peedham
Haratyaasutey Dwarakamayi Bhasma Namasthey 

I salute   the ashes of  Dwarakamayi  which  removes,
Greatly gruesome sufferings, great sufferings due to calamities,
Sufferings due to great diseases, Greatly  serious sufferings

Guru Sreshta Saieshwaraaya
Sreekaram Nityam Subhakaaram
Paramam Pavithram Mahapapaharam
Baba Vibhutim Dharayamyaham

I wear   the sacred ashes  of Baba  m
Who is a great Guru , Who is God saiu,
Which  brings auspiciousness, Which brings  good daily,
Which is  divinely pure  and which  destroys  great sins

Paramam Pavithram Baba Vibhutim
Paramam Vichithram Leela Vibhutim
Paramartha Ishtaartha Moksha Pradhaatim
Baba Vibhutim Idam asrayami Sai Vibhutim Idamasrayami


Baba’s   ashes   are  divinely  holy ,
The Ashes   of divine  sports  are Divinely wonderful
 And grants   divine  true salvation which is desirable 
I now depend on Baba’s ashes, I now depend on Sai’s ashes

Om Shri Satchidananda Sadguru Sainathaya Namaha
Om Salutations  to great Guru  Lord Sai   who is divinely joyous


No comments: