Saturday, October 1, 2016

Sai Prarthanai in Tamil

Sai Prarthanai in Tamil 
(Prayer to Sai)

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander


Guruvai   unthanai thozhuthen, Sai Nadha
Un arulai yenakku tharuvai  , Sai Nadha,
Yen Vazhvirkku   vazhi kattuvai   Sai Nadha .

I saluted   you as my Guru, Oh Lord Sai,
You please give your blessing to me  , Oh Lord Sai,
Please show me   the way to my life  , Oh Lord Sai

2.Inbam  thunbam   niraintha  vaazhvin   oliyaavai  . Sai  Nadha,
Vyazhan thorum vrutham irunthen  , Sai Nadha  ,
Ulaga pathrai vittozhikka   arulvai, Sai Nadha

Please become the light of the life  with sorrow and joy, Oh Lord Sai,
I observed penance every Thursday , Oh Lord Sai
Please help me  to cut of attachments to this world  , Oh Lord  SAi

3.Guruvayurappanai unnidathil  kondulla  SAi Nadha,
Gomathi ammanin  arumai magane  Sai Nadha
Unthan charithiram   padithida   arulvai, Sai Nadha
Unthan paadha kamalam   saran adainthom  Sai Nadha
Yenakku   vijayam arulvai  , Sai Nadha

You have Lord GUruvayur within you, Oh Lord Sai,
You are   the son of Goddess Gomathi, Oh Lord Sai,
Please help me to read your story,  Oh Lord Sai,
We have sought your lotus like feet for   protection , Oh Lord Sai
Please  grant me victory  , Oh Lord Sai

Bhajan
Hare Rama  Hare Rama , Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna  Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna  Hare Hare
Hare Sai, Hare Sai, SAi Sai  Hare  Hare
Hare Baba  Hare Baba , Baba, Baba  Hare  Hare
Hare Datha Hare  Datha, ,  Datha  Datha Hare Hare



No comments: